The mistress and her mansion (futa, female, antros, kemonomimi)

Started by bokotousamurai, August 22, 2012, 06:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

RP is at:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152747.0
still accepting players

pretty simple really, a futanari mistress who owns a mansion. you can be female or futa or you can be one of the mistress's pets if your into anthro or kemonomimi (humans with animal feature such as tails and ears)
here's the roles available
mistress(futa): me
~staff(futa or female, one person for each head position, no limits for the rest)~
head maid: shaliane
head gardener: Steamdriver
head cook: pending yuna0417
head of security: MzHyde
maids: Blinkin
gardeners: kate
cooks:
security:
~mistress's pets (for anthros/kemonmimi, female or futa)
cat: mora
dog: daemon0110
mouse: Mathew
fox: chaosfox, Niccikotor
rabbit:

other: aridarrow

other roles can be suggested, you can have more then one character

you can make your character however you like, you can even give them speacial powers and such.
someone who wants a position who hasn't made a character yet will be 'pending'. until then the position is still available

here' the mistress,
name: Shinki
ethnicity: japanese raised french
race: vampire
hair: white
eyes: purple
powers: manipulation of matter and space
height/wheight: 6'1/ 190Lbs
build/pysique: plump and toned
measurments/endowment: 35B-30-36, /15' length 3' girth uncircumsized
pubic hair: bushy, though she shaves her testicles
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

TaurusBeresford

Was slightly interested up to the point where i figured out what futanami meant, yeah, had to look that one up :/
And then all characters having to be futa or female. The bovine says, "pass" as he walks on by.
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

Matthew

Hmm, I'll have to type up a longer reply when I get home from work, but for now, playing a mouse girl does sound fun ^^

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Matthew on August 22, 2012, 01:27:17 PM
Hmm, I'll have to type up a longer reply when I get home from work, but for now, playing a mouse girl does sound fun ^^
i''ll look forward to it
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Chaosfox

IM tossing the idea of joining around in my head I love futa and anthros I may wait to see how much more interest  this gets
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Shaliane

I would love to join in. I was thinking I'd be female and either head cook or head maid. I like to use pictures if that's alright, so it depends on what picture I manage to find. ^_^
Per Ardua Ad Astra
Through Travel To The Stars

yuna0417

I am very interested in this.  Would love to be the Executive Chef for the Mistress of the manor.

I do tend to know alot about cooking, and think I can get behind this kind of setup.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Shaliane on August 22, 2012, 11:41:26 PM
I would love to join in. I was thinking I'd be female and either head cook or head maid. I like to use pictures if that's alright, so it depends on what picture I manage to find. ^_^

cool, and pictures are alright. Yuna says she wants to be the head cook so if you can either be head maid or an assistant cook if that's alright

bokotousamurai

Quote from: yuna0417 on August 23, 2012, 12:19:09 AM
I am very interested in this.  Would love to be the Executive Chef for the Mistress of the manor.

I do tend to know alot about cooking, and think I can get behind this kind of setup.

that's great, looking forward to it

Shaliane

I found a great picture for head maid. ^_^ Is there a certain amount of information you want for characters? Or should I just make a basic character profile?
Per Ardua Ad Astra

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Shaliane on August 23, 2012, 11:34:10 AM
I found a great picture for head maid. ^_^ Is there a certain amount of information you want for characters? Or should I just make a basic character profile?

anythings good, just give information about your character that you want others to know, everything else you just leave to their imagination.

Chaosfox

So Mulling it over I would like to take the fox character Will have a shee tup as soon as I can

MzHyde

Just thought I'd submit something for the heck of it. How 'bout a head of security? Someone has to keep people from stealing all the Mistress' lovely servants and pets. She's not intended to fill the 'pet' role already taken.

Abbigail Quinn, Bodyguard and Security
Name: Abbigail Quinn
Ethnicity: American
Race: Anthropomorphic Mouse
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Endowments: 36D (chest) 12'' (cock)
Build: Muscular
Abilities: Accelerated Healing

bokotousamurai

Quote from: MzHyde on August 24, 2012, 01:52:36 AM
Just thought I'd submit something for the heck of it. How 'bout a head of security? Someone has to keep people from stealing all the Mistress' lovely servants and pets. She's not intended to fill the 'pet' role already taken.

Abbigail Quinn, Bodyguard and Security
Name: Abbigail Quinn
Ethnicity: American
Race: Anthropomorphic Mouse
Hair: Blonde
Endowments: 36D (chest) 12'' (cock)
Build: Muscular
Abilities: Accelerated Healing

good idea, i was concidering adding a gatekeeper or bodygaurd and such, ill add it ^-^

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Chaosfox on August 24, 2012, 12:56:32 AM
So Mulling it over I would like to take the fox character Will have a shee tup as soon as I can

looking forward to he character you make

Chaosfox

Here you go hope you like ^_^

Salina
Name:  Salina
Ethnicity: Native American
Race: Anthropomorphic  Fox
Hair: (See Picture)
Endowments: 40B (chest)
Build: Petite but curvy
Abilities:  Not really a power but she has an unyielding desire to do whatever her current master wants her to do.
Short Bio (just to explain the above statement) : Salina was raised from early age to be a slave or pet she was drilled for ours told to do things and  forced to do them even when she did not want to. Though she is not a mindless zombie (she can think for herself) If she is given an order she will do what she can to fulfill that order as long as it does not kill her or do something to put another being in harm’s way.

MzHyde

Chaosfox

Thanks ^_^ took me a while to find one that I wanted

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Chaosfox on August 25, 2012, 07:20:53 PM
Here you go hope you like ^_^

Salina
Name:  Salina
Ethnicity: Native American
Race: Anthropomorphic  Fox
Hair: (See Picture)
Endowments: 40B (chest)
Build: Petite but curvy
Abilities:  Not really a power but she has an unyielding desire to do whatever her current master wants her to do.
Short Bio (just to explain the above statement) : Salina was raised from early age to be a slave or pet she was drilled for ours told to do things and  forced to do them even when she did not want to. Though she is not a mindless zombie (she can think for herself) If she is given an order she will do what she can to fulfill that order as long as it does not kill her or do something to put another being in harm’s way.
perfect ^-^ ill add you

Chaosfox

Shaliane

Name: Shaliane Moonrayne
Race: Elf
Ethnicity: Elvish
Position: Head Maid
Measurements: 36E – 24 – 37
Picture: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/579861/antenna_hair-apron-blush-breast_rest-breasts-carri
Small Backstory: Shaliane is an indentured servant to the mistress and her mansion. She has been a servant and a maid at the mansion since she was five years old. She does her job with a happy demeanor and nothing seems to ever get to her.

( Note: If  need to change the backstory because it doesn't mesh with your ideas. Let me know and I'll change it.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Shaliane on August 28, 2012, 03:04:45 PM
Name: Shaliane Moonrayne
Race: Elf
Ethnicity: Elvish
Position: Head Maid
Measurements: 36E – 24 – 37
Picture: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/579861/antenna_hair-apron-blush-breast_rest-breasts-carri
Small Backstory: Shaliane is an indentured servant to the mistress and her mansion. She has been a servant and a maid at the mansion since she was five years old. She does her job with a happy demeanor and nothing seems to ever get to her.

( Note: If  need to change the backstory because it doesn't mesh with your ideas. Let me know and I'll change it.

it's fine

MzHyde

Abby sure wouldn't mind getting some alone time with Miss Moonrayne, that's for sure.

Shaliane

Don't be to rough with her. She's quite gentle and sweet, but just because she's timid doesn't mean she can't charm you. ^_^
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Matthew

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Miri
Race: Mouse
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Gold
Height/Weight: 4'6", 91 lbs
Build: Curvy
Measurments: 30C-18-31

Like many members of her species, Miri is a bit on the short side, although she has a rather curvy build for someone so small. Her hair is somewhat wild, and her ears and tail always seem to be twitching at any nearby noises. A bit skittish around some of the manor's larger residents, she's nonetheless quite grateful for her place in the manor, as the idea of life in the outside world seems, to her, far too chaotic and dangerous.