Starship Climax ~ [Sandbox, Aliens/Monsters, Smut, Freeform]

Started by MissFire, March 19, 2015, 04:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almondus

Hey Jaded and Crasey,

Just to make sure we're on the same page, my intention is to have a bit of a fight with them all in control to get the blood pumping, then restrain each of the girls using one while the other watches, then switching. 

Hoping to get the horror effect of them knowing what's about to happen and being helpless, hit a few sinful spots that I've been craving in rp, and.. who knows, maybe Akina will slip as she's in the process of being changed and the entire ship will hear the girls moaning, crying, and screaming for a bit?

Just thoughts.  I'll leave my post open of course so the girls can escape if you wouldn't like them a part of that kind of a thing, and besides it would alert the crew to what's happened so a potential rescue can be done later and they can hopefully be changed back.  Or not... ;)

Open to idea's if you have other idea's too.

Snake

Hmm what can I do to get more into the action... I don't know actually.

Almondus

I think laughing hyena has a few tentacle critters running amuck in the ship :)  That might be something to look into.  I'd offer having her come say hi and try and help her friends in control, but one of the character's off's is males... I could offer to rp as some tentacle creature to attack her, but the critters running through the air ducts aren't my creation so first dibs on that go to Laughing Hyena :D 

Snake

True enough. Just to be clear, I didn't set her off to be humanoid males to make her seem untouchable/corruptable. It's more so anyone interested can be creative.

Almondus

Totally understand that Snake.  I wouldn't find it that fun to rp having a male be intimate with my character either.  The other thing you could try would be doing what I did and just NPC your character being corrupted then run around trying to turn others!  (with compatible O/O's of course ;) ).

Try PMing a few that you might be interested in playing with and see if they might be up for that and see if that helps.

Snake

Thew question is does corruption work the same way with the female characters.  Or do they just get stuck as brood sows

Almondus

Biles

I guess I could be content with tentacle creatures assaulting my futa character. Though I'll will make sure she doesn't go down without a fight. Maybe if the quads are still struggling to subdue, only then could they sick the worm on her. >:D
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Snake on March 30, 2015, 02:17:51 PM
Thew question is does corruption work the same way with the female characters.  Or do they just get stuck as brood sows

Good question. As for the whole getting you in on the action, well thats what the tentacled monsters are for. They are for your enjoyment. ^_^

Seriously, PM me though if you want to since Im controlling the beasties. I'll edit my post to include you.

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Almondus

I believe so Neysha.  :D

What are you thinking of making *peeks over her shoulder*

Neysha

Well it'd probably be a female human character. ;)

Not sure what role she'd have on the vessel, perusing the IC thread to see what hasn't been infested by the infected yet.
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

TheBlackThrone

We could use some medical personnel. No one has chosen that job or even scientist.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Neysha

Name: Katie Woods
Race: Human
Position: Lieutenant, Field Nurse
Brief: Katie enlisted in the Junior Naval Academy at the age of fourteen, wanting to become a fighter pilot but found her physical qualifications too low. Due to her testing though, she was qualified for military medicine and decided to attent a military medical and nursing school for college. She graduated two years ago and spent most of her enlistment serving with the medical companies of several ships and military battalions. She is EVA and combat trained, qualified and experienced but her primary duties are as a nurse.

As a nurse on the Climax, this is her first position on a civilian vessel. She wanted a change of pace and the new experience to help with her restlessness. Always wanting new experiences, she was eager to try a new setting to practice her trade and new people to interact with. She's typically calm, calculated but also has a fairly warm bedside manner and takes her job professionally, though not completely seriously.
On: Pretty broad. Impregnation, group sex, miscegenation, etc.
Off: Extreme bondage, scat and mutilation etc.
My Request Thread

Almondus

Neysha

My Request Thread