The Soul Society's newest threat! (Bleach rp interest thread)

Started by kingmaster1, March 17, 2013, 06:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Well...damn, Saz....that's awesome....definitely accepted :P

Just one thing, I'll let him be the exception for captain because...he's awesome. But please label which squad you want. Also, ypu said he'd been around for a while, but an opening for captain just opened up. He could have beem a lower rank until now, though.

azzmeister89

Hey king sorry this is taking so long, i'll write up the post soon, just heading home from work

kingmaster1

All good, Azz. I'm just anxious to do this :P

Anyway, can I ask that people put their character profile in a spoiler? It's just...a quirk of mine

1SAZ

Sorry about that, I forgot about the no captain rank when I was writing him up since I went from an older version of the character updated to the current version. Him being a lieutenant until current time would also work, as it would have kept him under the radar for some time. Also, I did put which division I wanted him in, namely 13th. As for him being a lieutenant for the Spirit King only knows how long, I can explain that in the same way as Chojiro Sasakibe, and feeling a sense of duty towards serving his captain til the recent opening. Possibly the death of the previous captain?

Anyway, thanks so much for the compliment. I loved writing out Katsuo. Also, I see some hilarious moments happening if he ever goes to the human world. "I'M BLIND!" "You were blind before..." "I'M MORE BLIND!"

kingmaster1

Okay, guess I missed that then :P

Anyway, as previously stated I don't want someone knocking out a cannon character for their position, but I guess I can make an exception now and then...

Also, he couldn't have been lieutenant in squad thirteen and, if he were to be captain, he would need to take over squad 3 as they're the only ones still missing a captain at this point.

So, I guess we can cut out some lieutenants, but all the cannon captains should stay as they are.

And, just for those who aren't up to date, if people start discussing things, put it in spoilers if it's passed the arrancar arc, agreed? :P

(Think I covered all I needed to in this....)

1SAZ

Squad 3 has... Well, actually I should say the following in spoiler text. Damn!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Squad 3 has a captain as of current story lines, having been taken over by Rose. Same with 5 and 9 with Shinji and Kensei respectively. That said, I'd be fine bumping off Rose if that's the case.

Also, since you also want to keep lieutenants, I'll take 3rd seat, seeing as he has a bankai and people know about it. There's no way he would have been lower than that. But I digress.

So yeah, color me an idiot for not rereading as I was writing. :P

kingmaster1

Our story is set before all that.

I'm having this start right after the arrancar arc, so squad three is still without

1SAZ

Right-o. This is why Bleach timelines are so rough, the timing is a pain.

kingmaster1

yeah :P

I'm just muscling my way into their timeline with a point that seems possible.

So, squad five, nine, and three are open at this point (but filled by our characters)

1SAZ

kingmaster1

okay, just making sure.

Glad to have you and Katsuo aboard ;D

1SAZ

It's good to bring Katsuo back into the reaping business.

kingmaster1

yeah, I know that feeling. Senshin has been impatiently waiting for a while now :P

Rhaegar14

King, how many characters are you looking for to start?

As for my character, Mysterica and I have some idea overlap lol. I'm thinking he's Third Seat of either Squad 1 or Squad 2, and he wields either a storm or a "vampire" Zanpakutou (leaning towards vampire, but could change).
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

azzmeister89

Name: Tetsuya "Tetsu" Shiba

Personality: quiet and easy to forget, Tetsuya is gifted with an over whealming lack of presence that means unless he is someones direct focus of sight, it is very easy to loose track of him, the same could be said of his personality, his voice is very soft and quiet to the point where if he is in a situation where people don't know he's there, he has to call out loudly just to be heard. Tetsuya does get very passionate about protecting his friends however.

Bio: Tetsuya was one of the very few who were not born within the protected area's of the soul society. Instead he started his life in the wild lands that were far away from even the most savage of the Rukongai's districts.

His father had been a Lieutenant in the Gotei thirteen until he was exiled for accidentally stumbling onto research that could have reduced the Seireitei into rubble. As such Tetsuya was raised by his parents in a small camp of other wild dwellers who had all been forced from Society for one reason or another. Despite this, Tetsuya grew to be well mannered and gentle, the influence of several of his extended family caused him to have a positive outlook on there situation and for much of his childhood he was happy.

When he reached his early teens however, Disaster struck in the form of hollows who came and killed everything he knew and loved, the creatures had obviously been bored because they let him go with only one injury, a large gash on his head. The hollows chased him for days, finding fun in trapping him and then after jeering and laughing as he stood cornered they would just let him run again.

One day however, just as they were closing in on the 99th district of Rukongai's boarder, the hollows decided to end there game, trapping Tetsuya who was still heavily injured and planning to eat him. the last thing he remembered before blacking out were the death cries of the hollows and the sound of blades slicing through flesh along with the black robes fluttering in the wind.

although he never got to meet his rescuers, Tetsuya joined the acaademy the next year. his injury resulting in such a low presence and making almost impossible to detect his spiritual pressure that he went through the six years without issue or even notice, all his teachers struggling to remember where he sat or what he even looked like.

Tetsuya now serves in the second division as Soi Fon, the division's Captain is one of few people who can notice him without problem. Although she knows of his Shikai, she is yet to know he has been training for bankai.

Appearance: http://http://diemdenis.deviantart.com/art/Kuroko-Tetsuya-314635956

Rank: third seat of the second division and captain of the stealth forces third division who guard the maggots nest

Weapon name: blind side (jap version to come soon)

Sealed appearance: a basic Wakazashi with a white handel, it is plain in every way

Shikai appearance: in terms of physical appearance that sword does not change in shikai

Shikai powers: the swords ability is that it forces the opponants to focus there attention on anything but the sword, they struggle to look at it and this effectivly renders the sword invisable, although anyone with a high enough level could still fight by judging Tetsuya's movements, it would be harder to fight an invisable sword.

Bankai: *optional* the blade again looks the same, however now there are two and they are in the form of buster blade versions of a average katana and a wakazashi

Bankai powers: like with the shikai the bankai draws attention away, however the bankai draws attention away from both the user and the blade. This blade also has a few special techniques.

1.  Vanishing drive. By throwing the wakazashi away from himself, Tetsuya can then use it to pull himself to its location at a great speed that is faster then a shunpo.

2. Phantom shot.  The wakazashi can be linked onto the katana in a way that it looks like one blade. Using the base power of the sword it can be fire into the air unseen where it becomes inveloped in blue light and then fires off a barrage of kido daggers down at the opponant, when the barrage is over the wakazashi falls back to Tetsuya's hand.

3. Misdirection overflow. With this ability, Tetsuya is able to shut off his lack of presence totally, making it so that they cant take there eyes off him and become confused as they cant remember where he came from, this ability is best used in a fight where he has allies.

Extra feature: Tetsuya has a single bit of armour on his person, a shoulder plate on his right arm, the symbol for the stealth force etched into it by a skillful craftsman.

1SAZ

azz, if you don't mind my suggestion for the Jap translation, Shikaku means Blind Spot, which is close enough, and has that cool factor. I do love the ability of your Zanpakuto though. Truly interesting for a member of the Onmitsukido.

azzmeister89

Thanks 1SAZ i'm glad you like it, thank you for the suggestion i will have to use it. I based all of the Zanpactou abilities and the character himself of Kuroko Tetsuya from the anime Kuroko no Basket.

kingmaster1

Quote from: Rhaegar14 on March 24, 2013, 02:28:08 AM
King, how many characters are you looking for to start?

As for my character, Mysterica and I have some idea overlap lol. I'm thinking he's Third Seat of either Squad 1 or Squad 2, and he wields either a storm or a "vampire" Zanpakutou (leaning towards vampire, but could change).

I'd say squad 1, since third seat of squad 2 is taken now :P

Vampire sounds very interesting, I'd love to see that.

Very cool character Azz, and very interesting abilities. He kind of reminds me of the silence from Dr. Who :P
Definitely accepted when it's finished.

Prosak

Ok, King, just an idea. If your having trouble with a time line. Then maybe way after ANYTHING. As in, after Ichigo all together. If I am not mistaken the show is still going. So if being true of the over all plot is your goal, then after. Worst case scenario. Ends up soul sociaty dies. Wont happen though, since it's pretty much heaven.

Also, I thought I might add. I have NOT, watched past episode 300. Me and my brother, back when my twin and I were, 16. We were watching the show non stop, hardcore. Then, we were on ep 300. And I said these exact words.... "It... Is not done yet?" Oh, ya... I just couldnt devote myself any longer to a show that threatened to continue until long after the creators death.  The creator actually stated he wants this show to go on and on, even when he dies. See, that is the reason I stopped. I plan on watching it again. But 2 years later and I am just now, ready to get back into it. I am still sort of pooped out, but am trying to push my self for it. It's why I am here. Long story short. I dont care about spoilers, so dont just forgive me if I screw up, actually correct me. I at least know enough to know, Benkei, and true sword forms etc.

But hey, at least the show never made any bull shit recap episodes. Unlike naruto. Which has a recap episode every 3 or 4 episodes... Oh great, another one, cuss we sooooo need to be reminded what happened 4 episodes ago. Our weak american minds cant comprehend. :P

kingmaster1

yeah, I know what you mean.

But actually the manga is coming to an end. They announced it not long ago that we're nearing the final bleach arc. I'm sad about it, but hey, all good things must come to an end eventually *sad face*

Anyway, I think I'm fine with the timeline I have set up, it's not like we have to talk about things from the story, this is just an arc that shoved it's way in, almost like a filler arc :P

Prosak

Well, as long as people stop trying to cram in captains that need not be, we shouldn't worry on ruining canon. Ha ha. But, as for the show ending. I think I am the only one that can say this with a straight face. "Yes! Finally!" I agree, all good things should come to an end. At least at this point, I don't have to watch 2000 other episodes. Just 400 or so. Ha ha.... You know.... The creators of Bleach and Naruto our damned lucky we love their shows! If I didn't, I would have hunted them down and bitch slapped them by now. "You should have ended at the second arc you bitch!" *Slaps bleach creator.* "And you! Just kill sasuske already! End this charade!" *Bitch slaps.*

kingmaster1

I don't understand your distaste for this :P

Who makes a show for it to end after two seasons?

I'd prefer bleach to go on, I love it. As for Naruto...meh, I don't care too much :P

Prosak

Well, it is not a distaste, for shows that continue. If I love something I dont want it to end either. It is just I watched bleach non stop to the point of being tired, for a while. And naruto is just stuck on sasuske, and his fall into darkness. It isnt that I hate shows that go on.

kingmaster1

Prosak

Ya, basically. I plan on going on back to it. Trust me, if I had 'distaste.' I wouldn't be on this thing. And I wouldn't be a part of this conversation.  Lol, so ya I liked it, and am burnt. You try watching, or doing nothing but watching bleach. From episode 1, all the way to 300. That is mind shattering. Same can be said for anything. My parents ruined lost for me. They watched nothing but lost on net flix. Not only once, but twice in a row cuss they couldn't understand it the first time around.

Edit: In fact, let me put it this way. Better it ends now, with an actual ending. Rather then ending in the middle of an arc, cuss they lost writers, creator, or to many profits.