Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

It's up to you really. You'll be in charge of directing you character, choosing his path and his decision. I will be in charge of the people/monsters/animals you encounter, what their reaction will be to you, as well as the environment (expect delays and detours).

Callie Del Noire

Of course... I just want it to be an enjoyable trip for you too. ;D

I think a  mix of Swords and Sorcery could be fun in the heroine.

Callie Del Noire

Sounds good. :D And if you want you can always through the family heritage/inheritance issues with the sword.

DKDBSD

You know right now I think I want to do a story like say Kashimashi or something a Gender Change with no combat or anything. But maybe some smut. XD

Eliza

Oh really. That reminds me (after looking up Kashimashi) of another plot that I thought up, but forgotten. It was before I came to Elliquiy.

I guess it's safe to say, Sword of Gemini is put on hold for now?

Eliza

Added:

Plots:
-More Than A Prank
-Far Out of This World

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on September 14, 2010, 02:13:25 PM
Oh really. That reminds me (after looking up Kashimashi) of another plot that I thought up, but forgotten. It was before I came to Elliquiy.

I guess it's safe to say, Sword of Gemini is put on hold for now?

Ah cool erm is it one of the news ones?

Eliza

DKDBSD

Haibane

Did someone say Kashimashi? I love that series. So cute and sweet and so... potentially naughty.

Eliza

Callie did. I put a plot up that is inspired by the spaceship-landing-on-male with the male-genderswapped-accidentally-into-a-female parts of Kashimashi, not the love triangle that happens at school, though anyone can make up their own and play with somebody.

Haibane

Well its your thread so you call the shots, I wouldn't want to be so rude as to drop in here and grab a player who's talking about games with you... but I have always wanted to do a Kashimashi based game including the love triangle aspect, perhaps even including Asuta so making it a small group game.

Eliza

Callie seems to be interest in something like that, you can contact him about further details.

DKDBSD

You mean me XP (if so) I've got no major plans I just want to try out the gender change aspect. I also want to try and do an rp with no combat I do them most of the time.

Eliza

Oops sorry, it's DK not Callie.
Find "Callie" Replace with "DK"

Sword of Gemini is not put on hold ... Argh! Mistaken identity ... thought DK was Callie ... Argh!

Eliza

For everyone in Medallion of Seasons, should we just skip to the part after we get the medallion pieces from that temple? It would be when we are on our way back to our respective places in California.

CrazyIvan hasn't posted, so I guess it's safe to say he's out and his character will be an NPC.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on September 14, 2010, 04:32:15 PM
For everyone in Medallion of Seasons, should we just skip to the part after we get the medallion pieces from that temple? It would be when we are on our way back to our respective places in California.

CrazyIvan hasn't posted, so I guess it's safe to say he's out and his character will be an NPC.

Sounds wise I've just had no idea what to post with that. But yeah this other one you set up what ages are we talking for the students?

DKDBSD

What did you have in mind for the alien story? "Far out of this world"

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on September 14, 2010, 04:32:15 PM

I figure we could do the 'night of' or 'before' we go into the temple, then move on from there.

DKDBSD

Randoms! Idea came to mind.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=82546.0

Also I would be interested in pursuing "Far out of this world" and would like to know more.

My character will likely be known as Riku (As it's another genderless name. Unless I'm mistaken you don't need an extra k to distinguish the gender I think that was Square Enix trying to eliminate that similarity.  )

I also have reasons for the guy to be beaten up.

Eliza

Without thinking, I remove all the stories that were already up. Now thinking about my action, I think it would be best for new stories to come up, get new creative minds to join in on the action.

The plots are still there for anyone's use.

Updated the list of "Kinds of Genderswap" (the first list in the first post), with Backstory Genderswap.

DKDBSD