New Roleplay Ideas (Azrael and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, September 18, 2010, 08:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Hey set up this room for us to talk about a roleplay..I was thinking ex-boyfriend/girlfriend or ex's brother or best friend..What do you think?

Azrael Annavianna

I'm really easy about the topic so what would interest you more, if I had to choose the ex boyfriend and ex girlfriend would do well.  However, I want this to be a dual decision.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

Yes I think with regard to how you play and how I play I think that the ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfrind would be perfect. Was hoping you'd say the same :-)

Azrael Annavianna

I am glad that we are able to work on similar levels in regard to role plays, so what is next on the set up board character discussion?
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

Azrael Annavianna

Oh I see, now, ok.... Brown hair, green eyes, medium muscularity, and I take it that the characters or at least mine are going to be early 20's?  Do you have an idea about the job his works at or is that free for me to decide?  Also the back drop of the story any ideas?  or you going to tell me to decide....lol

AAA111

For my character I see..blonde hair and baby blue eyes, small frame. Yes I was thinking early-mid 20s. Whatever we decide works for me. Job-wise whatever you decide works with me. I was thinking that maybe he was in a fraternity and thats how they broke up. Dated in high school or something. What were you thinking? I'm up for anything.

Azrael Annavianna

Frat is good though my knowledge of activities is limited, I will do my best.  Let me guess he did something stupid like pulled a prank for the frat and it was on her right.  He works at a bar as a bartender. What else can I tell you about him?

AAA111

That character sounds perfect to me.

Let's say she goes to school full time and works part-time at a local diner in town. Which one of us should set up the scene and post?

Azrael Annavianna

Since I told you about my character first would you set up the thread and the first post?

AAA111

Of course..I'll set it up then post the link here!

AAA111

AAA111

I miss us playing but I'm sure we will continue it up soon. Busy busy. Thanks for continuing to play with me..Been enjoying it!!