StoryTales & Dreamscapes {F for M or F}

Started by Story Tale, April 08, 2019, 09:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

Where is my mind?
⊱----------------------------⊰

Greetings and salutations. I'm glad you peaked at my one on one's idea thread and if you see something you like or just want to chat I invite you to please PM me rather than replying to this post.

If you would like to know more about my off’s and on’s, kinks, fetishes, and/or blood type please clicky clicky on the links below:

A little about what I enjoy in my writing partner. English is my only language so a strong grasp on grammar is a must. I understand that mistakes are made and I'm not going to turn down someone who misplaces a comma or an apostrophe (I've been known to be addicted to ellipses myself...) but I can not stand very poor grammar, too much slang, or any text speak at all. Just no. I love erotic writing and my stories so far have all had that flair in them. If I had to put a percentage on it maybe.. ehh... 60/40-40/60? Somewhere around there.

I enjoy writing in third person and I adore world building. To me that is such an important part of the story and enjoy being able to envision our characters walking around a room while they talk. On godmodding - a little is fine. I mean, come on, if realistically I would take something from your hand or wouldn't be able to fight you off because I'm tied up and gagged and you are a level 100 wizard, then fine, don't hold up the post just to see if I would allow something. If it gets to be too much I will summon my fire breathing dragon from the sky to bake you to a crispy crumble.

Chasing the White Rabbit
⊱--------------------------------⊰

My posting time varies between same day, next day and a week or so. I’m sorry that I can not promise anything more specific than that. Sometimes it’s not about how much I want to post back - real life burnout drags me out of the creative space. Silver lining? Feel free to take as long as you want to reply, I won’t take it personally. It also depends on the type of writing I'm doing and every story has it's own pacing.

I like to write on the Elliquiy forums and on discord. I’m open to others but those are the ones I’m most comfortable with. My preferred posting length varies widely and is very much dependent on whether we are engaged in a quick, back and forth writing session or a longer, dawn out session. Typically it's anywhere from 2-4 paragraphs though I have been known to drop 7-10 paragraphs if the scene calls for it. 

Dreamscapes
⊱-----------------------⊰

I haven’t decided if I will flesh these ideas out more or not. I really do like to know where a story is going but sometimes the more intricate points are better left to collab with the co-writer. I also like to do the whole character sheet thing. If you would like to see mine that's fine and if you have one to show me then that’s even better! Neither are necessary however, l just like to do them! Oh, and I do prefer to take the female role in these although I am open to my writing partner being either male or female.

• Master x Slave

• High Fae Priestess x Consort

• Daddy Dom x BG

• Royal x Harem/Concubine

• Vampire x Human

• Supernatural x Human

• King x Lady in Waiting

• Human x Mermaid

• Kidnapper x Kidnapped

• Angel x Demon

• Anthro x Human/Anthro

• Wizard x Assistant