Taking Another Man's Wife (M seeking F)

Started by physosophy, January 09, 2011, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

physosophy

As I have been thinking about this idea for sometime, I have decided that it might be time to act on it. There are few specifics, only a general idea; I find that if we both discuss most of the rp then we will find it to be far more interesting. That is, it will be our idea. I also like to discuss possible plot lines and the other mechanics of a story as it is written. Furthermore, I believe that  But enough of my idle reflections.

I would like to start a cuckold rp. I need a female partner to play the role of a married woman as well as her husband. I will play the other man. I see the husband finding out after the affair has begun. Exactly how we know each other, how the affair begins and all of the other background as well as the plot will be decided between us. I have ideas about where I want this to go, but I would also like to know where you want to take this. What is important is that you are interested in rp'ing a cheating wife and her cuckolded husband.

PM me if you are interested.
Ons/Offs

Current RPs:
The Other Man Restarted

The Painful Truth Continuing

s6xs6x

Would you mind if I played the Husband?  I think the suspicion of my wife not being faithful, and the determination to find out if she is our isn't, is very appealing.  I would most likely ignore the little clues as to her infidelity, but subconsciously it would be eating at me until I have to find out the truth.....
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

physosophy

I believe the rp would work better with three characters. Just so that you know how I see this proceeding. This will simply be a wife cheating on her husband, I want this to be cuckolding. I am looking to dominate both of my partners. I am looking to explore the domination of men, this will be my first try at that. If you're still interested, we can being to discuss the rp by pm.
Ons/Offs

Current RPs:
The Other Man Restarted

dreamslost4u

Could I play the wife? I have done a few similar rp's and I haven't done one in a while and have been looking for one to do.

I PMed you as well.

rpgirl85

i guess all the slots are taken..have me as stand by for the char of the wife in any case..

physosophy

Our cuckold husband has backed out, so I am once more in need of a male roleplayer to the part of a cuckold husband. PM me if you're interested.
Ons/Offs

Current RPs:
The Other Man Restarted

rpgirl85

I can play the cuckold husband if you don't mind a female rper playing that role.