What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Light grey slacks, a pale yellow long-sleeved cotton blouse, black loafers

AmberStarfire

A red, striped fitted t-shirt and charcoal grey leggings. I didn't have to go out anywhere today.

Deamonbane

Nowhere to be today, so just hanging in shorts because HOLY CRAP, it's really damn hot.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Endogenesis

33 degrees outside, so a vintage t-shirt with X-men print, grey yoga pants and underwear for me today.
"And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many.”

Beguile's Mistress

White slacks and a white blouse with black polka dots along with black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Mint green long sleeved blouse with narrow stand up collar, navy pencil skirt, sheer black stockings, black heels

The Green One

White Converse, black skinny jeans, black and white plaid button shirt and white tie~

Not available for new stories

Nico

Beguile's Mistress

Slate gray twill slacks and a pale gray long sleeved blouse with black leather ballet flats

RampantDesires

A navy "Physiker Who" (steampunk Doctor Who mashup) t-shirt, sans pants because they are evil I don't have to go anywhere and all my company has gone.  House to myself I have missed you <3

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a pale peach long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki twill slacks and a navy blue camp shirt with brown loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Dark rose pencil skirt and very light pink long sleeved silk blouse, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Nico

Dark blue shorts.

That's that. It is way too hot for more. XD

Beguile's Mistress

Black linen short-sleeved dress with a white cowl collar and black leather belt, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A short-sleeved black top with a beige floral print and soft black slacks.

Rhael

Black butt down shirt with long sleeves rolled up, black skinny jeans, black leather boots without heels. Orange isn't the new black.
~~ Current Status: Unavailable (7/7 RPs) || My O/O Thread || 1x1 Wanted Roleplays ~~

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a pink blouse with elbow length sleeves and a white diamond pattern, black leather ballet flats

AmberStarfire

A dark pink nightshirt that has Juicy Couture and flowers in silver print.

Beguile's Mistress

A pale peach sleeveless linen shift and matching belt and an off-while linen jacket, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

WyldRanger

Blue jean shorts, and an Evanescence tour shirt :)

Damned Eternally

Working from home, baggy lounge pants, strappy tee and a hoody. Undies too.
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

Beguile's Mistress

Mauve linen slacks and a long-sleeved matching silk blouse with black leather ballet flats

The Green One

White Converse boots, black and white plaid skinny jeans, black button shirt and white tie~

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

A caramel colored sleeveless shift with a long cream scarf draped around my neck and low-heeled beige sandals