Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunetsuki

An easy 10...and yes, I just called you "easy" :P (kidding, tho'! haha! ;D)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Scoot Morningside

10 - pretty sure I don't need to explain why

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

lex87author

Nico

Bubbles

so damn Hooot..as always,Nic! :)

10/10!
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Angzyn

10/10 I love the outfit and the pose.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

10...very different, but erotic.

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

CandyLips

Scribe08

10  Ironing has never looked more sexier!

Autumn52

10 because when I look at that avatar I get hot and well nevermind what else
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

10 because I just want to push her against that pillar and have my way with her   O:) >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

10 because I have been standing here like this trying to get his attention for days. ;)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Insanityenviesme

10 because she is such a sweet liar :p
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

9 because he called me a liar.  :'(

Insanityenviesme

9 because she is just standing there without so much as looking at him :p
Moments of Sanity

Nyarly

Endorphin

10. I'm not usually into anime, though I'm feeling in a good mood atm.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

yes I did put all those zeros.

Endorphin

Wow! 10 Septendecillion is the best rating I've ever had. Well, in recent times anyway. :P

You get a 10/10 just for that!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

10 for making me need to go back to bed  >:)

Endorphin

And you get a 10 for what I think you have planned - and making me so envious!

oraphi

8 report to my room after class for mandatory extracurricular activities required for the remaining 2 points. No pants allowed  :P 
Pedestal, pedestal falls away.
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O
Behind the keyboard with Oraphi; an introduction