Elven Sex Goddess one on one ideas.

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, January 27, 2010, 06:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Wolf World :  Captain Susan Carr of the United States air force.   Was proud of her selection to be part of the first ever NASA manned expedition to Mars.   Her team would consist of six.   The ship the newest in space travel.  Called the 'Horizon'.   Her only job is piloting the craft on take off and once they reach Mars,  initiating the return sequence.    The trip a two and half years one way would be nearly six years in total.     Which at twenty five would put her at thirty one when she returned to earth.   

The only time she be awake after going into the stasis pod.  Would be when their on Mars.    For the advance computer auto pilot system would guide the ship.   With oversight from Houston.    As the crew would be in what is cyro-pods.  That would keep them in a deep freeze stasis. 

Things happen one world war three back on earth.  As humanity finally did it.   It happens two years into the journey to Mars.     Which plunges earth into a post apocalyptic state.    The ship is now flying blindly.    In which it over shoots Mars and leaves the galaxy.     Two of the cyro-pods malfunction   Killing the crew members that are within them.    While a third awakens its occupant.   

What the crew member finds out is that the ship has gone off course.  But what is more,  the ship navigation puts them to be fifty thousand light years out of the way.   With the malfunctions of the other two pods.   He makes the decision not to wake the others.   As he re programs the coordinates of the ship back towards earth.     Then reenters his own pod.     So the ship begins its return journey back to earth.     

Now the ship is powered by anti-matter.   A in exhaustible source of energy.    That is unless the anti-matter containment is compromise.   As the ship in its return to earth and its galaxy.   It would be caught in a meteor. Storm.  In which the ship would take a direct hit.  Compromising the anti-matter containment.      Emergency protocols  would go off.   Initiating the cyro-pods ejections from the ship.    However, the ship only has enough power at this time to eject the first one.   Captain Susan  Carr.

Recruiting:   It is a hundred thousand years into future.   What is left of man has devolved.  Or you can say evolved in to what is a wolf man,  the wolven.    They are fierce, tribal creatures.    Your forefathers once had gleaming cities.  Could fly in the air.  All that is gone now.   Only the strong survive. You have fur, you live by the tooth and claw.  (Recruiting someone to play a wolven)

Plot:  It is earth hundred thousand years in the future.  Humanity as it was has changed.  The cities, countries are gone.   Only such things as Mt. Rushmore gives credence another race walked the earth before.    With the images carved into the granite, which has survived the sands of time.   You character sees the falling star.    Follows its trajectory and comes upon the strange rock that has fallen from the sky.    Only to have from it emerge a female.   One whose race you never have seen before.   But she bares resembles to those carved on the big rock.   

Geek's adventure:   Two siblings, brother and sister twins.   Both seniors in high school.  The two seventeen years old could not be more different.    The brother fits right in with the other nerds.   Into dungeon and dragons,  dresses up in his  Frodo costume for cos play.   While his sister is miss popular,  dates the schools quarterback.   Where he is caring and there is nothing he would not do for his sister.    She on the other hand is shallow all about me.   As she acts as if she don't even know him.  While they attend school.   As if they were not siblings.   Even extends to when she has friends over.   She forbids him from coming  out of his room.    It was five months before the quarterback even knew she had a brother.   

Recruiting for someone to play the brother. 

Plot:  You the brother while attending a gaming convention.   Would purchase a strange orb.     It looked really cool.   It only cost your ten dollars.    It make a good crystal ball for when you game with your gaming group.       Thou the guy who sold you it.  Said it had magic, powerful magic.  That what you wanted would come true. 

Of course you did not believe it.   Sure you might be into fantasy and role playing.   But your not that gullible.    Never the less, that night as your going to sleep.  You have with you the orb.  Your looking it over.  Its amazing how the interior swirls with a murky cloudiness.    At first your trying to figure out what it is within the orb.   However, as you start to drift to sleep.   Your thoughts change,  as you think about being your favorite character,  a fighter,  actually he is a warlord now.   As you being emerging yourself into the persona of your character.    While also at the same time you think of your sister.  You wished she just acknowledge you, that she listen to you. 

When you awake you are not in your room.    You are in strange surroundings.  There is another in the strange bed with you.   A look over at this person is a girl.  Who is naked in your bed.  She has a collar around her neck.    She is a slave girl.  Whats more your different.   Your no longer the skinny teenager.  Your larger, brawnier with muscles rippling.  You see over in the corner armor and weapons.  Then the girl rolls over, she is to stunned reaction a well endowed curvaceous babe.  But what truly shocks you.  She has the face of your sister.     

The orb is gone,  and your not in Kansas.    You soon realize your sister will do anything you want.   She worships the ground you walk on as you are her master.    You have a whole world to explore.   However, you don't know how to get back.  Or are you dreaming all of this.   

Sebastian Aran

O.O *Crickets*

I'm in love with the Geek's Adventure. ^^ Aside from the sister bit, it's a fantasy I've known I could never reach. (Boo! Reality. =/ )

I am very much interested in playing the brother. Though, I won't be able to post more than once in the mornings, and maybe again after I've slept through the day... I do hope I can try this out. =)
Notice things that no one else notices. Know things that no one else knows.

Zaer Darkwail

I am also fell into 'Geek Adventure' story idea :). A thing which never happened (plus I do not have a sister). But also 'wolf world' is intriquin. So, interested both I guess :D

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Sebastian Aran on January 27, 2010, 07:31:27 AM
O.O *Crickets*

I'm in love with the Geek's Adventure. ^^ Aside from the sister bit, it's a fantasy I've known I could never reach. (Boo! Reality. =/ )

I am very much interested in playing the brother. Though, I won't be able to post more than once in the mornings, and maybe again after I've slept through the day... I do hope I can try this out. =)

Thank you for the interest.  I have sent a pm to you.   

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 27, 2010, 10:19:47 AM
I am also fell into 'Geek Adventure' story idea :). A thing which never happened (plus I do not have a sister). But also 'wolf world' is intriquin. So, interested both I guess :D

Likewise I have sent you a pm.   And again thank you for the interest. 

urowen

Wolf world actually sounded kind of intersting, but would need more information on the start to actually get a grip of what the wolfen are like to be able to play em.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: urowen on January 28, 2010, 12:28:06 AM
Wolf world actually sounded kind of intersting, but would need more information on the start to actually get a grip of what the wolfen are like to be able to play em.

I sent you a pm, thank you for your interest.