Action Girls and Nasty Men (F for M)

Started by Jaded, November 09, 2012, 08:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

I like to write play strong, competent, female characters who are, at least occasionally, simply out of their league when dealing with some of the worst men that society has to offer. 

I have three basic ideas, though am certainly open to others with a similar concept, as well as two side ideas.  The ideas are intentionally short as I'd like to discuss the character and setting and tailor it to both of our interests.

The War Reporter

This character would be an ambitious young reporter who has gotten herself assigned to cover a revolution in some distant country.  When everything goes to hell, she finds herself caught in the middle of it all.

The Last Warrior

This character would be the last member of an order of (fantasy) warriors.  Young and inexperienced, but very well trained, she has set out to kill the people responsible for the destruction of her order.

The Super-Heroine

This character would be a business woman who has suddenly been granted super powers, just in time to be caught in the middle of a villain's attempt to take over the city.

Other
I also have two other ideas I am in interested one.  The first is simply a Shadowrun game, the second is a short scene about a tourist being groped/assaulted on a bus.

Thanks for reading!  Hopefully I did all of this right as it is my first post since being approved.