[EX] A farm Dakota way - Incest and (Optional) bestiality.

Started by Ptolemy, June 17, 2010, 03:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ptolemy

EDIT: OOC THREAD IS UP: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=72707.0

Note: If you feel squeamish about the subjects of bestiality, incest and domination, I suggest that you still read the thread and maybe your opinion will change.

The age of pioneers was coming to a close. The American frontier itself is know on the close, at least that's what the city-folk are saying. Though, up here in the Dakota's, and indeed, much of the north-west of these United States don't look too closed to anybody, and nobody is talking about them Pacific ones (Who gives a rats ass about them anyways?) Great ranges go many miles in every direction. Most of them farms and camps up here are pretty goddamn secluded. In fact, most of these rural folk, especially the ones with big ranges, don't see much outside their families except when they are going to market or at church. I've heard some stories about one of them plots, though. A young buck pioneer got himself a plot with his young wife of his a pretty damn long time ago. Norwegian immigrants I've heard, both of them speak pretty damn good English, though. No accents at all. The tit of this nation has been feeding them two well, eh? I've been hearing that some crazy shit has been going down at that old plot. Not my business. Wouldn't recommend going down there, though. Bastard might shoot ya!

Bottoms up, boyo! If you're lookin' to buy their land, no luck to you there. I should say - stay clear of them, unless you're asking for trouble. I could arrange some land for if you're headin' out further west, though..

HELLO!

First, I have to thank you for looking in to this thread. Now, I'm going to a bulletpointy little thing about what you might expect out of this group roleplay..

• Incest
  • Bestiality (This is optional. There is no need to engage in it, but you are no barred from engaging in it.
  • High quality writing

If those things interest you, then welcome!

My idea for this scenario is that in the 1900's, out in a South Dakotan farm, lives a family. Two parents, and of course, their childern (All of them above 16 of course, as per Elliquiy rules. Characters that give out a vibe of being below that age will not be tolerated.). The head of the family and his wife, and their daughters and sons, working as farmhands. Roles of house guests and relatives will be reserved for people who wish to join the game when it is already in progress. Of course, this family is unlike most families (Though, that could be debated. Incest was far more commonplace than we would like to admit in those days) will have to have sexual relations. Spicy incest love, what's not to like? :D

I am not aiming for a specific count of people, but I am aiming for 7 and more at the moment.

I am not going to be a game master. I will not push the story forward. The relationships of your characters, and the chemistry of our collaborative writing effort will be what pushes the story forward. I am only providing a canvas, it is up to you properly dip the brush in the paint and apply it. What I will do, though, is administrate the game.

If you like this idea/concept, please reply to the thread. An OOC/character bio thread will be made later on.

What I ask of you though are two things. First of all, some commitment. Try to post a reply at least once every two or three days. Second - I would like to maintain a high-quality of writing, so no one paragraph posts. Sure, replies might not be as frequent, but they will be more detailed and more erotic (No IKEA sex scenes, if you know what I mean).

Now, we have to develop the background story. So I'l make a little list of things we, as a group, need to cover. I'l post my opinions of these subjects right after the list.

1) Is the family already or an incestuous relationship, or will it start developing once the game begins (No doubt due to the work of Cthulu himself)?

2) A bit more of an important question, do you think bestiality should be kept or done away with for this game? If the majority swing to one specific opinion, that opinion will be the one chosen by our group.

3) Do you think we should have a separate bio and OOC thread, or should all OOC things be kept in one topic?

If you have any questions, post em here. If you have any personal questions that you want to talk in private about, PM me and..

The Beatles - We Can Work It Out

KikuLei

I am interested in this Rp, any information you need about me can be awnsered with a simple private message. I hope to hear from you soon. <3

Decrepitdan

I'm interested in seeing where this story goes - it has a lot of hooks for me, but I would wonder if I would be a great fit in it. Either way, here's me casting my hat into the discussion!

Rachubka

Interested for the most part. Just sort of curious how things will work out. Will there be set couples or will it mostly be just... well, madness! I'm not opposed to bestiality, but who will act as the beast? Or is that just whoever in the RP is interested in doing that? Answering questions with questions, yaaaaay.

Kate

I personally am fond of bestiality and adore the idea of this thread.

I think for it to work the "beasts" probably shouldn't be separate players but other players can say what they do (as a storyteller would).

For some reason I would only want to role play if another female player is involved. Feel a little too weird if that wasnt the case.

Ptolemy

Bestiality stays, then.

@Rachubka - As Kate said, they will probably be used in a storyteller fashion. if a player wants to play as an animal, there is nothing stopping them, but remember, their role would be quite limited, and I don't think anybody would enjoy being overly limited in their roleplay.

@Kate - Don't worry. I don't think the game will start unless we get at least three more people here, and get as close to a 1:1 gender mix as much as possible.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'm interested. Certainly sounds like fun, and I can't help but enjoy a premise that sounds like it's one nuke and  years from a Wes Craven flick.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

rahatngt

Sound like it might be a pretty interesting game to join. Don't have any problem with whatever you are planning so far.

Ptolemy

Alright, great. Let's see if we get a couple of more people.

Ptolemy

Actually, I might as well get an OOC thread ready. I'l send you everyone who has shown interest a PM when it's up (Which will be either tonight or tomorrow), and link it to this topic. More people would be quite excellent, though. :)

Kate

Dragonfly7022003

I would be willing to join in on this and add another girl in to the mix.

I also have no problem with bestiality.

Silk

Xanthaine