Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowclaw

Okay, but you'll have so much energy you'll vibrate through the physical world around you until the earth pulls you into its molten core.

I wish I had an evil cupcake that twists the minds and hearts of anyone who eats it, to do my bidding!

Prefect Mos

I wont go into the details, but you end up with Rush Limbaugh in your bed.

I want a fridge that self fills itself with tasty, fresh, good food to eat.

Shadowclaw

Sure, and it is very tasty Soylent Green.

I wish I had a wish with no catches or tricks, only what I ask for and nothing else.

Countdown0

Granted. That was your wish, and it will remain un-corrupted. Unfortunately, that means you don't get to actually wish for any physical thing, or emotional state, or knowledge... kinda sucks when you think about it.

I wish for a cake that tastes delicious and perfect! :D
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Shadowclaw

Granted! But it will taste so delicious and perfect, everything you eat afterwards for the rest of your life will taste awful in comparison ruining your ability to taste food properly.

I wish for no wishes. :D

Countdown0

Granted. There are no more wishes, every. Humanity loses the creative spark that allows us to problem solve, and technology stagnates. When the aliens come, or a massive asteroid is going to hit us, we have no way to stop it, all because you wished away wishes.

I wish that Blizzard would leave WoW alone and finally make Warcraft 4.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Shadowclaw

Granted, but every scheme to make money they can think of is used. It is free, but pay to win and very expensive.

I wish for for a new flashlight, the big kind you use for power outages and a lamp on the side.

Hazel

Granted, but it's solar powered and only lasts 5 minutes until it needs to charge again.

I wish for a watch that could do anything.

Shadowclaw

Do anything? You're making this too easy. lol Oh so many things that can go wrong with that one. Hmmm. Okay, granted, but it literally does do anything, and randomly. At any given time, it could destroy the universe, light you on fire, cause a meteor shower, turn rain into anvils, invert all the colors of the rainbow, open a time portal for a cyborg from the year 4025 that wants to take over the world, reverse gravity... literally anything.

I wish for a suitcase full of millions of dollars.

Infinitiveangie

Granted, but all that money is dirty money, and it was stolen from some very filthy rich people, so now you've got the mafia trying to kill you!

I wish to get out of here.

Shadowclaw

Oh that actually sounds like fun. *stars sharpening my one handed sword and my machete* I should probably get a 12 gauge and some slugs.

Granted! *snaps fingers* You are now transported to the year 3729, a time in human history were cyborgs have taken over and humans have traded their freedom for convenience, luxury, and constant sexual pleasure. They never have to think or do anything, they have become useless mindless meat sacks.

Shadowclaw

Omg! I'm sorry everyone. I thought I made a wish.

I wish for a simple glass of water, and nothing else. Just a glass of water. No dangerous fish, no magical properties, and no poison.

Infinitiveangie

That glass of water seems to have portions of small granulated broken glass in it that you can't see or feel and as you finish it, it overflows in your body, still poisoning you, and you die a painful, slow death.

I wish for him.

Shadowclaw

Since I have no idea who that is, I'm going to have to guess what you mean. *snaps fingers* The band HIM magically appears in your backyard where they start playing loud music. Everyone calls the cops and you are fined by for noise violations.

I wish for a new 46" LED TV and a pair of noise canceling wireless earphones to go with it. :D

Anjelita

Granted! Only the headphones are so good you don't hear the knock on the door from the man with the ridiculously ginormous chèque for 1 billion dollars...and so it goes to your neighbour.

I wish I had a génie in a lamp and three more wishes.
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Shadowclaw

*snaps fingers dramatically*

After your three wishes have been spent, YOU take his place in the lamp for the next thousand years.

I wish my car was fully restored to factory condition. I don't want another car, I like the one I have. :)

Anjelita

*appears from out of nowhere in a puff of smoke* Your wish is my command *crosses arms and nods*

...however when you get in you realise it's all the old factory parts you've already replaced...put back in...and is basically useless.

I wish I had more time to post!
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Shadowclaw

*snaps fingers slowing down the world around you*

You now have more time to post. Unfortunately, the universe around you has slowed down so much, it takes a week for someone else to post in your time even if they respond right away. As a result you age very quickly to the world around you, and if you type too fast your keyboard catches fire.

I wish I had a more comfortable couch.

Anjelita

*there is a knock on your front door. Opening it reveals a shiny new couch*

However the couch is made of human hair...with lots of lice...and fleas...

I wish I could go to university forever - and not have to pay one cent!

Shadowclaw

You are now locked in the university of your choice for all eternity, or until the building is demolished with you in it.

I wish I had new pack of D batteries.

Anjelita

(id actually be very happy with that twist)

A new pack is delivered to you in the mail! However they've all exploded from extreme température variations on the way to your home.

I wish I knew how to sew my own clothes.

Shadowclaw

*poof* Granted. But your clothes have a mind of their own! They magically come to life when you put them on and make you do things! Perverted things... in public! :o

I wish I had some valuable coins.

Anjelita

Avert your eyes!

Also, ~Granted~

The catch?  They're valuable alright... in Zimbabwe. Where the conversion rate equates to 2 cents.

I wish I had my license.

mr username

Ok but the physical card is over-sized like those giant novelty checks.

I wish I didn't have to sleep.

Anjelita

Granted! But now you have an undying urge -to- sleep.

(which now has me thinking of a new screenname and I like it)

I wish I could have two screennames!