The Elder Scrolls: Brothers at War [Always Room for More]

Started by Black Howling, August 03, 2013, 01:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Howling

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on August 05, 2013, 07:51:53 PM
xD! Just read Kreios' sheet and funny enough I was thinking of making a Circle member, but decided to go for a non-werewolf Companion instead :D

I'll have her sheet up as soon as its done! :O

We can have two circle members. I won't complain about a shield brother/sister. You don't have to play a female if you weren't planning on it by the way. We're not too full up on male characters just yet. We're just trying to stay ahead of the game. Though helping out the gms always scores you points!

Florence

((I don't currently have an image for the character.))

Name: Hildr Trueshot

Race: Nord

Physical Details/Short history: Hildr is, in many regards, exactly what one thinks of when they think of a Nord. She is tall and built strong, with a powerful, yet feminine frame. Her skin is naturally fair, but lightly tanned from spending much of her time outdoors. Her long wavy hair is a golden blond, which matches her eyes. She has three scars running diagonally down her cheek from the claw of an animal.

Hildr was born to a family of hunters, getting a lot of practice with both bow and dagger as she helped her father hunt. She found, however, that mere animals could not sate her thirst for battle and glory. She decided to seek out the Companions to try and join their ranks. She was unskilled in many areas of combat, but her archery managed to impress the Companions, and she was allowed to train with them, and join them in battle.

With the aid of the companions, she trained in the art of fighting with a sword and shield, as well as wearing heavy armor to protect herself. She also learned some how to smith and enchant her own weapons and armor, as well as how to brew potions and poisons to give herself an edge in combat. She retained some of her skill in stealth from her hunting days, but found them less useful with heavy armor, and she also learned some basic lockpicking skills, in case her enemy was fool enough to think a locked door would stop her. She also took up a little restoration magic to be able to heal her wounds.

Core Combat Skills:

• Archery
  • Heavy Armor
  • One-Handed
  • Block

Core Supplementary Skills:

• Smithing
  • Enchantment
  • Alchemy
Secondary Skills:

• Sneak
  • Lockpicking
  • Restoration
Starting Equipment:

• Steel Longsword
  • Steel Shield
  • Steel Armor
  • Hunting Bow
  • Quiver of 24 Steel Arrows
  • Silver Dagger
Faction Affiliations: The Companions
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Black Howling

She has by approval. If you get lady Luna's then you can move her on over. If not, we'll have to discuss it after I'm off work. Good character though!

Lady Lunarius

Currently my screen keeps going black every little bump i'll read it on howlings comp in a minute and let you know darlin. I can hardly see what i'm typing here.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 05, 2013, 09:09:38 PM
Currently my screen keeps going black every little bump i'll read it on howlings comp in a minute and let you know darlin. I can hardly see what i'm typing here.

Approvals further put on hold until the morning. Feel free to still post them up, but yeah. Apparently she requires sleep at night. Wasn't something I had planned in. >_>

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Malrunar

Wargtass

O/O

Sara Nilsson

Snark

Wargtass

Not at all, get out of here...  :'(

It's easier to love a well toned elf than a well toned lizard though, just means I have to fight it on more fiercely!  ;D
O/O

arkhos

Quote from: Wargtass on August 06, 2013, 08:19:43 PM
Not at all, get out of here...  :'(

It's easier to love a well toned elf than a well toned lizard though, just means I have to fight it on more fiercely!  ;D

I think lizard-males are all cool and all, in that totally-innocent-masculine-bro-hug way.

But lizard-females? I can't fathom bedding one. I mean, wouldn't it feel like humping a handbag, a pair of boots, and a belt, all rolled into one?
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Wargtass

O/O

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Wargtass on August 06, 2013, 08:27:03 PM
You just made Argonian maids everywhere cry.  ;D
*Said to your character*
Your mother was an Argonian maid.....
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Wargtass

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 06, 2013, 08:29:59 PM
*Said to your character*
Your mother was an Argonian maid.....

My mother was a saint! No, wait, you are right, she was a maid...  :P
O/O

Sara Nilsson

thats it! for argonians everywhere i think miss shieldmaiden shall have quite the crush on some argonian

Wargtass

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on August 06, 2013, 08:38:03 PM
thats it! for argonians everywhere i think miss shieldmaiden shall have quite the crush on some argonian

Ilya believe in free love so no need for such a noble goal. Should one grow between the two though, I shall be happy to receive.  ;D
O/O

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: Wargtass on August 06, 2013, 08:43:42 PM
Ilya believe in free love so no need for such a noble goal. Should one grow between the two though, I shall be happy to receive.  ;D

recieve eh? *looks around for a strappy*

Wargtass

He might enjoy it, can't say no until you've tried, right? But beware, once you go scale there is no bail, that lust will prevail to no avail.  ::)

*sultry argonian bard look*
O/O

Sara Nilsson

well.. now you have to live up to that :)

you know I will do it :D

i can see our poor bard running away screaming "get this love crazed human off me!"

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 04, 2013, 10:09:29 PM
So here's my character as an example. Questions or concerns please feel free to pm or post them here. You never know if someone has the same question you do, until you ask it. <3

Name: Nalie Rotecar

Race: High Elf

Erm... Dragon Age really?!  LOLz  Just playing with you. 

You can color me very interested. 

*What Type of character are you interested in playing?
1'st one will be a Female Archer

2nd unsure of but will be a male character.

*Would you enjoy plot points from your backgrounds appearing in game?
~Could be rather interesting yes~

*How familiar are you with TES history/lore?
~Have played both Oblivion and Skyrim nearly to death would have done so with Morrow wind but after starting Oblivion I never got back to it.  lolz

*Have you ever seen The Oath of Drake for group games?
~have seen and signed when it first came out.~

Black Howling

Quote from: Nim on August 06, 2013, 10:11:32 PM

Erm... Dragon Age really?!  LOLz  Just playing with you. 

You can color me very interested. 

*What Type of character are you interested in playing?
1'st one will be a Female Archer

2nd unsure of but will be a male character.

*Would you enjoy plot points from your backgrounds appearing in game?
~Could be rather interesting yes~

*How familiar are you with TES history/lore?
~Have played both Oblivion and Skyrim nearly to death would have done so with Morrow wind but after starting Oblivion I never got back to it.  lolz

*Have you ever seen The Oath of Drake for group games?
~have seen and signed when it first came out.~

I've heard a lot about you from Luna, NIm. And I'd be very pleased to have you in the game!

Write up a character sheet whenever you get to it. Two characters are fine by me, we could use em. Game threads are starting now, but recruitment isn't closed. Happy to have your interest!

:D

Nim

Thank you Black Howling.  I have heard much about you as well.  I may have to string up your lovely co Gm and tie her to a tree for tormenting me with another game but I am glad to be here.   ;D