Sharon's New Role plays Wanted thread!

Started by Sharon, October 16, 2011, 11:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

Role playing Expense

Sharon has been roleplaying for many years now since about 2001, the first site that she had joined that was for role-playing was a site set up for a TV show called The Tribe. It was a TV show, where this virus killed off everyone over the age of 18 years of age. She didn't start Roleplaying Sexual Contacts until 2010. Though her expenses she could never play a Dom or a male well in a sexual role play, though she can play a caring male in a nonsexual role play. Though she may not be able to play a Dom, she can play evil characters. She had tried to come back to try playing a Dom in 2019, she was told that she was doing a good job but she came to find out that she can play a Dom for quick role-playing but not for a long-lasting role play. One good paragraph is a must with her.

Sharon will try to make her post-match your post. You give her 3 good paragraphs. Sharon will do her best to give you 3 in return. Puppet of Raven does find herself playing younger characters than her partners for the most part but only maybe a few years apart to a good amount of years a parted. Not saying she wouldn't do the same age as her partner. Normally a Sub Character can play an Equal partner. Some of the Universes that she would enjoy being part of are Underworld, Harry Potter, Blade, Lord of the Ring, Vampire Academy, Marvel, and House of Night. Those are just a few to give you an idea of what kind of world setting she likes. She also enjoys darker theme stories base. Her characters are most of the time Submissive that is fighters. Though it just depends on the story and what kind of character build she goes with. She will role-play Games on here. She does have Discord she is open to talking to anyone and everyone on there. Hit her up with a PM to be given her ID on Discord.

Role Playing Pet Peeves

I like my partners to give ideas and tell me what they like to see in the game. The game we do is our game so please keep in mind I don't wish for you to control my character unless it was talked about first in some kind of mind-controlling story. Just a note, I don't have the best grammar skills or spelling skills but I used spell check on here and if we do one through IM and you asked me to try on my grammar I will save our story on a word office for spell check... for some reason, it doesn't help me with Grammar. So please bear with me when I game with you. No, I know there could be times that I am tired or something, and my post really doesn't sound right, and if you tell me the part that kind of throws you off on what I am talking about please in a nice PM with the section of the post that you don't understand and asked me to fix it somehow I will. Because if you can't really understand me that is one thing. But if you wanted to really just cut me down because of my grammar then you are wasting your time. Sorry... just had been getting a few comments about my grammar so I added this into the mix.

Role-playing style

-My post length: I try to match what my partner puts out

-My post response time: Very I try to post at let less once a day. Though I do love being about to do a few backs and forth posts in one day but sadly being an adult means one can't be on the computer all the time. sigh

-What kind of story do I like?: Well I enjoy all kinds of stories. I want something that I can escape the world around me. What drew me into role-playing in the first place was the fact that I could run or forget my worries for small moments and worried about whatever it is my character is facing or dealing with.

- What kind of character do I play?: I play a lot of different kinds of characters. From females to Non-binary. from Troll to Orc. From Gay to Straight. The one thing that is constant is my character is most of the time being submissive and or a bottom.

Setting

The setting that I play in is all kinds. I really enjoy fantasy kinds of settings.  Though I do enjoy the darker theme such as rape, and kidnapping, I love my happy ending with a twist of something dark.

Draco and Hermoine: Harry Potter I like thinking of this pairing because it is so forbidden. As the way Draco is raised I could see this kind of Master and Slave setting but I also see this as forbidden love between them as well. The truth is I can see this going in many ways.

OC: in Blade world Maybe a daywalker is in love with a Vampire. I don't know how that would play out or anything it's just been a thought in my head for a while so I thought of putting it out there.

OC: Underworld I have always had a soft spot for vampire and Werewolf love. As it was forbidden but I loved it.

Pairings.

Incest: All characters will be 18+

Brother & Sister: I have overdone this theme but I do enjoy this theme very much so even though it seemed to overtake my hoo and awws of it from it being overdone. I wouldn't mind trying this one as a twin thing...

Father & Daughter: I enjoy this one greatly as there are a lot of characters I have below that enjoy this theme a lot. There is nothing more than turns me on than a father telling his daughter that she belongs to him alone.

Sister & Sister: I have one going on like this and it bases on twins that look alike gaga.. though I am not sure if it is still on or not I liked it though.

Uncle & Niece: I had a few roles plays with this theme in mind but I hadn't really done a lot with them as they seemed to die out rather quickly but I did enjoy them nonetheless.

Aunt & Niece: I have never done this one before but I would love to try it someday with the right person.

Jail

Gaurd & Prisoner: I don't know it's just so odd about it just kind of turned me on just thinking about it. Trying to fight to get free from jail but have a Bad Gaurd hounding you about everything. Everywhere you turn you are in trouble one way or another.

Warden & Prisoner: There is only one way to have somewhat of a good time in jail and that is being the lapdog of the warden in this world... I just loved to see how this would play out.

Prisoner & Prisoner: May it be someone in the yard or even your cellmate it just kind of turns me on say hours.

Other

Master & Slave: What can I say it really turned my fancy. Just the idea as a whole so many stories can come of this. As I have many different types of Slave characters.

Kidnapped: anything to do about it.. it is more of the thought of the unknown will my character ever see home again... and if she does will she want to stay there or she can't really work well after being captured?

Break time? Where is Puppet?!

Current state: Activated trying to post at least twice a week.

Speical Links

Sharon

They may be taken don't mean I won't talked about them with someone new that can put a good twist into the story. I don't mind playing the same story in more than one way.

Sharon

Any names can be changed they are just placeholders. All these are ideas to build off of. I also would like to keep this thread nice and clean so please send PM with what Story you like to play. I also have a few characters already made and waiting for a story to dance in. You can find them in the link under the Special link tab on the first post. If nothing strick your fancy but you still want to write with me still feel free to PM me and give me an idea you have or maybe we can come up with something that strick us both.
Until then have a great time,
Sharon

Ripper
Flavor: Fantasy, Blood, Volent, More Plot
They call her the Ripper. No one knows what she looks like but there are a lot of stories about her. Yet none of them are true, she kills not out of cold blood but out of force too. Her master forced her hands with filling her head with lies about them just to get what he wants out of the sick game. He loves messing with her and twisting her mind a lot but when she is back in his arms she can hear the people that are killed by her hands cry out to her asking her why. As she didn't know their stories.

Shadow Girl
Flavor: Fantasy, Modern, Volent, More Story,
Lane is a girl that seems normal for the most part but there was something about the way people looked at her. It seemed that they all had something to say about her as she walked down the street. She never knew her parents, but everyone seemed to know something about her that she didn't. She knew their names and that they were really nice people.. but what they were seemed to have gotten lost when the time. They were ghosts, yes somehow they made her the freak of nature, and one day she got pissed off that someone said something to her and the odd marking seemed to come out of nowhere and started to glow. Now Lane is on the run as the government wants to run a test on her.

She is mine! No, She mine!!
Flavor: Small Group, D/s relationship, Rough
A girl at the age of about 25 years old had been a sex slave before but had been given up by her last master for a year. A year to get over her last master she heads to the nearest dungeon in looking for a new master. Where she catches the eyes of 2 masters, she liked the idea that 2 men *can be talked over if there is one guy and one girl I am open* looking her over like a piece of meat. Though she didn't want it to end up in a fight one she couldn't choose one or the other.
Note: I would like 2 different people to play person play one of the masters or Mistress if it falls to that. Though I have no idea how this will end. A friend had given me the idea.

Dark Side of Love
Flavor: Abusive relationship, D/s done wrong, Blood
Janet and James are really close as lovers so close that Janet can tell that there is nothing missing in the bedroom. They had been married for the last 5 years. To James there was something missing, he wanted Janet in every way and he wanted Dom over her. So one day when she got back from getting the food he takes her into a room that they didn't know what to do with just yet. James thinks it would be fun to have a Master and Slave chamber and so it was to be done.[/list]

Sharon

I am doing a game slot just so I don't get over burned out on my games.

Game slots 0/3 solo, 0/3 group

Solo games
1-
2-
3-

Group game

2-

3-

I would like to point out I am no longer doing games over IM or Emails. Sorry, just I can't keep up with everything such as that.

Sharon

Updates:

5/19/2022
    • Cleaned up the thread. Not as busy.
    • New way of setting up plot ideas.
    • Clean up my Game slot holders.