| Looking for a literate, long-term female partner - PRINCESS BUBBLEGUM? |

Started by xxthefreeman, November 12, 2013, 08:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxthefreeman

Hey Roleplayers,

Looking for some female roleplayers who can fill these criteria:

• A partner who's female and also a strong writer, i.e. at least 3-4 paragraphs per post.  (Can be cut a bit if in the middle of dialogue)
  • A partner who can collaborate with me to create a plot that will increase the longevity and interest of the plot.
  • A partner who can write with personality.  This, more than anything, is the hardest thing to come by.  Make your characters interesting.
  • A partner who's on at least once or twice a day.  I run on Central Time, am free most weekends, and mostly free in the evenings during the week.
  • A partner who's not a jerk.  For real - we don't have to get close, but I appreciate a bit of OOC chat.
  • I like to roleplay on Messengers, Emails, PMs, and Threads (in that order).
  • I prefer if both of us could find pictures to define our characters, but would also like if you describe your character in your opening paragraph.
  • All characters are 18+.
  • Would really like an Adventure Time pairing!  See below!

Now then:  I enjoy piecing together plots as opposed to letting you pick one out.  To that end, I've included some elements which can act as the building blocks for a personalized roleplay.  Think of it like building a sandwich - choose a setting, some interests, maybe a pairing, and voila.  However, I've also included a few plots I've thought up at the bottom.

Settings:

(In order of interest from greatest to least)

Modern Reality
Modern Alternate Reality
1930's - 1950's
19th Century Europe
Future Earth
Feudal Times Reality
Feudal Times Fantasy

Interests:

(Stars indicate special interest)

Affairs***
'Good Girls' with Bad sides or turning Good Girls bad
Coercion & (Ultimately) Sexual Domination
Interracial
Aliens on Earth
Ageplay - (I like to play the younger partner, but could be convinced)
Robots and Creators***
Naive characters being used
Girl character addicted to sex
Girl character with independent/spunky attitude
Mad Men-esque characters
Modern royalty, i.e. Celebrities
Futa - (I also am interested in playing a dominant Futa character to a female partner)

Pairings:

(Left is YC, right is MC)

Princess Bubblegum x Marceline (Futa)
Princess Bubblegum x OC
Marceline x OC
White girl x Black guy
Teacher x Student
Princess x Secret boy toy/lover
Robot x Creator
Sex addict x Random boy at school/Boy next door
Good girl x Bad Boy
Alien x Earthling
Wife x Secret lover(s)
Wife x Boy next door
Nun x Stranger
Sister x Brother
Cousin x Cousin
Female x Futa
Your suggestions

Plots:

(Some plots I've thought up)

Creation:  A young man is constantly embittered by the strains of daily life; his smarts aren't appreciated, he's not terribly popular, and - most importantly - he can't find a girl who'll give him the time of day.  Pushed to the point of desperation, he uses his brain to fix the problem by building a companion robot.  He's successful in creating the AI, and successful in losing his virginity to it.  Looking forward to a long life of lust and happiness, the boy is surprised when he comes home to find his robot having sex with another man.  What happens when the love-bot finds it likes its purpose too much?  The creator begins a constant battle to keep his robot interested.  (Strong elements of comedy here, and the robot needs to have a strong personality for this.  Can be built into a more personal relationship between the two.)

Alien Love:  Based on the scenario above, but replaced the robot with an alien from another planet.  Same concept, more tentacles.  Or less.  Whatever you're into.

Decisions:  A girl moves to college and is separated from her long-time boyfriend.  To her dismay, he can only come up occasionally and, as such, she gets lonely.  After finding out that her dirtbag of an ex-boyfriend lives near her, she has to fight temptation (or not) to stay true to her boyfriend.  (The ex is kind of a polar opposite of the girl - a bad kid who's not interested in his future.  This is partially why she's attracted to him, and he'd bring a mix of roughness and lust into her otherwise picturesque life.)

Well, that's it.  Feel free to send me a message or just post here!

xxthefreeman

Updated.  Forgot to put the plots on there.

xxthefreeman

Updated a bit to clear up some confusion about settings.

playfullchick76

Hi, tell me more about your modern alternate reality ideas, that is an interest of mine.

xxthefreeman

Quote from: playfullchick76 on November 21, 2013, 08:57:17 AM
Hi, tell me more about your modern alternate reality ideas, that is an interest of mine.
Well, it's very vague, but the idea is that something in the past has happened differently - somebody differently won a war, somebody else was born - and it leads to a different present than ours.  For instance, it could be really different, even dystopian, or just slightly different.

xxthefreeman