Craving a small group game.

Started by Zhu Que, October 18, 2010, 09:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhu Que

Well Hello there, I am interested in doing something similar to the anime Aquarion.
Right now I am looking for just two other players, so that there are three characters drawn to each other.

Set in the future, the world semi-post-apocalyptic. With monsters appearing to steal young humans, to raise like cattle, or to eat adults in their prime, some humans have evolved to have powers. Though alone these powers don't prove much of a threat to these monsters, but there is an alliance creating items to increase the strength of a human's power. This alliance also takes in people with powers, in order to help them learn to better use their abilities, even if that means taking these people against their will.

The story will follow our characters, who, even though a dislike for each other, find themselves drawn together. They begin having memories from a past life come to them in pieces. From these memories, it appears that their paths passed intimately in the past, and seems like they are being drawn into the same situation again. How will things go, with them disliking each other, especially with being drawn together so much? What of when monsters come, will their feelings get in the way of their duties to help save others?

I would prefer PM's as it is easier for me to respond faster, but I will check here in case someone posts in reply.

yuna0417

This sounds interesting.  Want to hear more!

LongN4

"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

Zhu Que

There is still a spot open... So far LongN4 and I are in.

Can't wait to see if anyone else is interested. ^_^

LongN4

YO! We're still looking for one more player! Anybody that's interested please stand up!
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

Zhu Que

We are still looking for another to take up the third spot for this. ^_^

Kirinis

An RP set in Aquarion, consider me interested and intrigued.