More RP ideas f seeks M or F or MF etc...

Started by bondagegirlsarah, December 21, 2016, 08:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bondagegirlsarah

Hi guys and gals. A few ideas I have perculating in my head. In most of these I would hope to play the poor victim of the story.

I prefer writers who see this as collaborative fiction, longer paras and building a story rather then straight to the juicy bits.

1. The Brat get's what she deserves. (trickery, blackmail, could be incestual as a possibility)

My character is a brat, who like sot get her own way and is pretty much a selfish bitch. The parent's have been through a bad divorce and so the mum and her daughter(me) are forced to move out of our old place. When the family move into a new home, they find the attic is full of stuff left by the previous occupiers.

I decide to make a little extra spending money by selling the stuff up there on ebay and keeping a fair chunk of the money back for myself. You (friend, brother, sister, uncle etc.) find me out just as I have discovered a couple of boxes full of kinky bondage gear. your character pursuades mine to model the items to get pbetter prices... or else. Once I am dresse,d you trick me into posing in bondage and then take advantage. could lead to incestuous dom/sub or similar. could just be a one shot kinky scene.
Theme: haughty bitch brought low, bondage, sex, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, blackmail etc.

2. The paladin and the dark lord.
I play a pious virginal Paladin candidate in a fantasy setting who gets captured by dark forces. Its not enough to kill me, they need me broken and corrupted into a sexual plaything. much bondage, forced orgasm etc. mental breaking and eventual sluttishness ensues. Slow and gradual breaking required. I could be human, elf, even halfling or gnome. You could be human, dark elf, demon or other.

Alternative might be a priestess of the spider goddess... webbing, wrapping etc with similar themes to above.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=257875.0

In your room, Where time stands still
All moves at your will. Will you let the morning come soon, or will you leave me lying here
In your favourite darkness, your favourite half-light
Your favourite consciousness
Your favourite slave