Myobi's Secret Desires - Taboo...or just plain strange? You tell me~

Started by Esoteric Myobi, December 31, 2009, 09:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

Can you make my dreams come true?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Note: If you are interested in any of the below ideas then please give this a quick look...

• I tend to be a bit of a slow poster so please bear with me on that aspect, in return however, my posts are usually of a decent length (never less than five lines and usually a few paragraphs long...unless I really just didn't have much to work with which can become quite frustrating at times)
  • Please read my O/O page before contacting me
  • I am not interested in writing one long sex scene after the next, please only contact me if you are looking to play a game with a solid storyline. Mindless and meaningless sex is all good but it's quite a bore if done excessively..
  • If you see one of my stories that are marked as taken that you have an interest in, with a few adjustments, I might be willing to explore the same theme. Surprise me with completely different twists and turns and you'll most likely catch my interest - hook, line, and sinker~ ;D
  • I will respond faster to a PM than I will to a reply on this thread, but both are welcome either way. :-)

Thanks for reading that little tidbit! Now for the actual ideas...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Any of these ideas can probably be tweaked and played as a group RP if there's enough interest. If not, I think it's fine to play it as a one x one as well. =) I'm pretty open with all of my ideas and I always welcome suggestions if offered~ After all, this is just a quick summary...pen jotting on paper as thoughts flit by restlessly x3 Nothing solid here yet, if anything it's just a mere draft.

Dreamer:
Dreams are said to be windows that lead to our unconscious mind. Recently, a man's dreams are haunted by a mysterious woman. A beautiful stranger who visits him nightly, taking his hand and leading him along various adventures of all sorts. From fantastical landscapes that can only imagine and find in a fictional novel, to the most mundane of tasks that she somehow manages to make into a wonderful experience. The dreams are all incredibly vivid and he wakes with the last images still clearly imprinted in his mind. A workaholic, thoughts of taking some time off to enjoy himself had never before crossed his mind. Even in the past, he has always focused solely on the task at hand. There just wasn't enough time in such a short life to spare for such unproductive activities...and yet now all he could think of throughout the day were dreams...

The dreams disturbed him, not just because they were so different from his usual element, but also because with each passing day he found himself looking forward to settling beneath the warm blankets of his bed, eagerly anticipating the gentle tug of sleep. What would he dream about today? Where would she take him, what would she show him? Unknown to himself, he was slowly falling in love and the realization of it finally hit him when one night his sleep was undisturbed. The pleasant dreams of his newfound love no longer came and he despaired, the small bit of joy in his life gone. Once again, life began and he worked ceaselessly day and night. Having lost even the passion he once held for work, he was practically a living robot. Until the fateful day when passing by a busy street of bustling stores, he saw her....

What will he do now that the woman of his dreams (literally) has appeared before him again? Is it all just a coincidence? Or was it truly meant to be? Will he be able to overcome himself with her help again? Or will he forever watch from a distance? Can dreams really come true..?This can easily be switched where the female is the workaholic and the male is the one in the dream.

Birds of a Feather:
They met over the internet while frequenting a site of mutual interest. Slowly, tentatively, the two gradually become friends instead of just mere acquaintances. Exchanging short messages with the other becomes an event that is looked forward to - a treat, a reprieve from the harsh and tiresome problems that reality offers. Soon enough, friendship evolves into something more. A person to de-stress with, a companion...a romantic interest?

Confused and uncertain, unsure of the other's feelings...what would happen if they were to realize that they were actually much closer than they had originally thought? Maybe they even know each other already? Be it an old friend or acquaintance, or even a more recent and possibly close associate?

Gypsy Diaries:
Some refer to them as what they are - nomads...wanderers. While others call them gypsies. Traveling endlessly through the lands and never staying at one place for long, they are forever searching for a place that they can proudly call home. Famous for their music, singing, and dancing, their visits to various towns are both frowned upon as well as excitedly looked forward to. Currently, the world is in a depression. The lands are no longer lush and plentiful but dry and barren. The inhabitants are no longer as hospitable as they once were, now closing their doors to strangers as they can hardly spare the extra supplies when in desperate need of them themselves. Bitter resentment now follows the caravan of gypsies wherever they go and hard times nibble upon the heels of all.

In a certain caravan, a talented musician and a lithe dancer are well known and mostly well received wherever they go. Known for the memorable nights as they perform for all to see. During one of their travels they stumble upon a strange stone. Unsure of what it is, they decide to keep it in hopes that it held a value of sorts. Hopefully at least valuable enough or unique enough to attract a prospective buyer - anything to help get a bit of food on the table. They could not have begun to imagine just how precious the curious piece was, for Baphomet himself had been searching long and wide for that particular gem.

Just why is this piece of rubble so special? What sort of value does it hold and why? What will happen when Baphomet finally finds them? Will a deal be struck or will it be taken by force? What sort of bargain will be made? One of selfish desire or one for the better good? Or will this be the last of them? An attraction that lies cold, both unable and unwilling to progress from a comfortable friendship - or was it actually fear that prevented them from taking the next step? Will one be brave enough to finally try and nudge their relationship along? Or will be they forever be 'just friends'? This can be played as a group game or as a one x one where Baphomet is NPC'd by either of the players (or shared).

Last Chance:
Upon opening your eyes a bleak and barren landscape greets you. Nothing save for endless rocky ground and wisps of mist stretch out for miles all around. The only colors are black, white, and differing shades of gray. Wandering aimlessly for...how long?...it was hard to tell when the dark sky above never seemed to change. In fact, it almost seemed as if you were walking in place. A shadowy figure slowly emerges and beckons to you, their features hidden beneath the voluminous folds of their dark and flowing robes.

You're dead - murdered to be more accurate. You've died before you were due to and arrived at purgatory. Spirits that had met their end before their set time are given three choices and guided by the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper informs you of the choices at your disposal. One is to forgive and forget - to move on to heaven and be reborn. The second is to refuse your current disposition - to forever haunt the earth as a ghost as you wallow in despair and denial. Lastly, you may visit earth for the last time and have your revenge on whoever caused your untimely death - but beware, for the result is eternal damnation. Which path will you choose? Will you be able to forgive the sins of those who have wronged you and move on? Or would you rather assert vengeance on those who brought about your last day on earth, yet suffer for the rest of eternity? This game, like the Twisted Wishes game, can be a group game or a series of vignettes, though of course it can be a one x one as well. I don't mind playing the gatekeeper or a victim, or even switching from time to time. Circumstances and storylines can easily be changed for this one since it has plenty of room to work with. =)

Twisted Wishes:
Envisioned in an old toy store tucked away in a corner of a busy street, this dingy place is easily overlooked. Dirty windows hide worn dolls and games behind streaks of grime, busily collecting dust on their display stands. The storekeeper is said to be quite eccentric, some describe him as mysterious, while others say s/he's charmingly adorable. Word on the street is that wishes can be granted in that little store but none save the most desperate ever bother trying to see if the rumors are true or not.

Who is this wo/man and what's in store for those who enter? Can wishes truly come true? But surely there is a price to pay...I can easily see this as a group game of sorts, side characters (such as employees) or just regular customers can be added. Or it can even be a series of vignettes between the differing customers and their hopes of having a wish granted by the storekeeper.

Fountain of Youth
I've recently remembered a novel I had read several years back, the title of it escapes me at the moment but it was based off of the Countess Elizabeth Bathory, otherwise known as the Blood Countess. While the game does not have to be set in that certain time period, or anything like it at all, it was the concept that the blood of a virgin could help a woman maintain her youth that really interests me. I'm interested in exploring her mindset, what she must have been thinking of...after all, they say that a woman only has one summer before she withers away.

While the virgins do not have to be strictly female, I think that to stick to the general idea the blood being used would be that of a virgin's no matter what sex. Perhaps she becomes rather attached to one person in particular? Perhaps she tries to keep this person in the dark as to where she goes every night and what is in that certain room she locks up so tightly away in the a corner of her estate? Maybe this person stumbles upon her dark secret...what then? Will she make him/her her next victim? Will she share her 'fountain of youth'?

So many possibilities that I'd love to explore, would love to talk this over with any interested parties as right now I don't have any general idea set in stone. Oh and, seeing as how the whole game is based off of a serial killer...yes this may be a rather gory game and quite a bit of blood involved. Just a warning for anyone who finds themselves queasy around these topics.

Love you, Hate you:
One day a girl's father informs her of his recent engagement. The new stepmother is as pleasant as can be, it's her son that's the problem. Lo and behold, he turns out to be an old nemesis. Although it had been several years since the two had met, the old hate is still there and a mutual distrust of the other. Begrudgingly, a short truce is formed for the happiness of their parents though plenty of snide remarks and juvenile behavior ensues.

Will they continue this childish behavior - almost like true siblings? Will their childish acts evolve into something more sinister as fitting their ages? Or will they grow to be able to appreciate the other and blossom into something more? As with all the others, I'm open with this idea as it can be taken in various ways. I can see this going a few ways, cute and cuddly - even comical, or dark and daring.

The Curse of a Succubus:
Succubi. Known for their seductive ways of charming helpless men into victims of their own base desires. Their touch - however enjoyable it may be - can prove fatal to a mere mortal. What happens when a succubus falls in love with a human? Doomed to never be able to touch for fear of draining his life force away, and yet forever lusting for the other? Whoever said a succubus lived the good life eh?

What I had in mind was that the succubus lived a normal life disguised as a normal human (let it be known that their power of disguise is quite fearsome...it can satisfy any fancy that one may have). Nothing spectacular, just going through the mundane routine of daily life during the day and bedding with various men during the night. Maybe he's a co-worker? Or just a client/customer who happened to catch her eyes. He could even have been her next 'meal' save for the fact that he turned out to be much more interesting than she had anticipated and decided to keep around a bit longer as entertaining company. I don't mind playing the human (male) or female if someone wants to play an incubus (male) instead. Also, I know that succubi are mostly known for surviving off of semen however I decided to change it a bit to desire. For example, sleeping with a virgin would result in a much more filling 'meal' than would sleeping with a man who has a tendency to bed with various women often. Plenty of angles to work with for this one. x3

Miscellaneous
This is basically just a list of genres I'm currently craving. If you happen to have a story idea that fits into these and would like to see them played out, by all means, tell me about them! I'd love to hear~

Mystery/Horror/Suspense/Thriller/Psychological (I feel that these can all go hand in hand so I have lumped them into one.)
Dom/Sub - Master/Slave (Either position is fine with me.)
Fantasy/Medieval/Historical (I've been playing a lot of games set in the modern day lately...would like to switch it up a bit.)
Comedy! (We all need a bit of light hearted humor in our lives.)

Inspirational Photos
They say that a photo can be described with a thousand words. Each person sees something different and thinks of something different, these are a few that stood out to me and I felt could be made into a game somehow. Does a particular shot call out to you? Tell me your thoughts!

...more to come!...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Always open to suggestions or other ideas =) If anyone has an interesting storyline that they'd like to try and play out I'd love to hear it and give it a shot. ^^

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Esoteric Myobi

Taken:

If a particular storyline in this section has truly grabbed at your attention, keep in mind that I might be willing to explore the same theme. As long as there are different twists and turns and you'll most likely catch my interest. I do so love it when a completely different story can occur with the help of a few additions. =)

Behind the Times:
I'm thinking of a game that basically travels through time and around the world. For example, skipping from modern Europe to modern America then ancient Asia or even exploring some good ol' Greek mythology...firsthand. Plenty of fantasy, a game that would explore the different themes and cultures, beliefs, myths, etc of various places around the world. Starting off as nothing more than a long awaited planned vacation, a girl finds herself whisked off on this adventure for unexplainable reasons. While trying to find a way back or some sort of explanation for the bizarre turn of events, she travels from place to place and experiences the best, or worst, but definitely mind blowing vacation ever.

Very, very flexible this can go any way and has dozens of possibilities. Looking forward to hearing different scenarios that people might suggest. =) Otherwise I have a handful at disposal myself. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

LeighG2

I'd really be up for the Love You; Hate You story, if my O/Os are not to your liking, ignore them LOL, I only put them cos I'm new and I'm willing to try most stuff, of course, I do have my boundaries, as you'll see.

Esoteric Myobi

Thanks for the interest LeighG2! ^^ I shall send you a PM shortly~

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Geek Lover 64

I'd very much like to try your dreamer story, Myobi.

Tad

I'd be up for trying the toy store idea.  If there's anyone else looking at it, I think it could be a fun group game, but it sounds pretty promising as a single as well.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Esoteric Myobi

Thank you both for the interest! ^^ I shall send the both of you a PM about the respective story ideas that you're interested in.

And Tad, my thoughts are the same for the toy store idea =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Updated (1/18) with two new ideas - Darkest Desires, Behind the Times

Updated (2/24) with the Miscellaneous section.

Updated (2/26) with the Fountain of Youth idea

Updated (2/27) with Inspirational Photos

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Immortal Cherubin

I want to say that I am interested in the Darkest Desires, and I might have a story idea in mind that goes with the Blood Sister picture.

You could say that i have a higher standard to reach and I decided to take you on your advice thank you Myobi. :)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Esoteric Myobi

Hehe, I'm so glad for you Cher ^^ and flattered as well that you decided to take me up on that.

Would love to hear your idea for the Blood Sister photo, as for Darkest Desires I'm actually thinking of making that into a group game instead of a one-on-one but if you're still interested when I've converted it into a group story then feel free to apply and join~

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Updated (3/7) by moving a few games around from 'Taken' back to 'Open' and vice versa.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Am back from a longish break from E due to schoolwork and other real life situations and am interested in starting up new games once again.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~