The Lion's Den

Started by TheLionKing, November 04, 2018, 06:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLionKing

Welcome to the Lion's Den.

~Parting the curtain, you are greeted by the ever mystical scent of Frankincense and Myrrh~

Instead of creating multiple threads for different ideas, I'm just going to make one and continue to post my ideas in here. If any stick out or catch your fetching eye, please don't hesitate to PM or even post here.

I felt it was best just to have a main section for all my ideas instead of being a nuisance of myself as per usual.

So come and pay me a visit every so often.

I am going to post brief plot ideas. I'm going to keep them vague as a sort of template. I would like to have partners who contribute ideas and help build this story with me. Cause otherwise, I would just write these stories by myself.

Werewolf Saga: Lets explore different werewolf clans from around the world. There can be a Native American Werewolf Tribe, a tribe from England, Scotland, etc  that both meet on the shores of America. Will they assimilate with each other or will there be a strict division between groups and factions?

1800s French Vampires (slightly inspired by Anne Rice)
France's Princess was meant to be married off to the Prince of Spain as part of a treaty alliance with the Catholic church. However, the Princess falls for a dreamy aristocratic vampire. However, she does not know he is a vampire until she is well within his clutches in a hot and passionate night in his chambers, instead of being frightened and revealing his true colors, she finds her heart captured by this creature. He in turn had his chance to feed on her blood but could not succumb to his natural instinct. Maybe something human did remain? Not wanting to be apart of the betrothal anymore, she wants to run away with the vampire and start a new colonial life in the Americas. But the brink of a war is soon their doorstep. M looking for F on this one.

The Wild West

I've been playing with an idea of a legendary gun outlaw trying to hide from his past. He comes to a newly built town in hopes to hide his face and his name. Under a new guise he gives a hand at being the sheriff's deputy and this time, trying to help the law, not break it. The reason for his change of heart is that he lost his love at the hand of his own gun. It's not long after that an English Rose makes the scene as the town's new school teacher. She's a breath of fresh air to the gunslinger.  M looking for F

A Tent in the WILD West: MxM

A cowboy cattle driver meets and is captivated by the spiritual Native shaman deep in the desert when one of his calves run off. Call it fate, but the Native challenges everything he has never known to be true.... even his own sexuality. When he returns to his ranch with the native, his ranch hands at first are suspicious of the new helper on race reasons until they catch the Native in the arms of the cowboy, now they're more concerned that their leader is a male lover.  Will he be ran out of town?

As you can see I have many tastes and ideas. But if there is something you're wanting to try out that is your own idea that matches something like I've got going on, let me know. We can do a combo. Those could be really fun.

TheLionKing

*** Update with fresh off the press ideas***

I'm an avid roleplayer so if you like tons of responses you'll get that with me.

If none of these ideas spark an interest but you'd still like to give me a chance, hit me up.

Absolution
In a made up country, a young woman has fallen in love with it's Prince who stands to inherit the throne. The stage is set in modern times. Can she weather the public's ever watching eye? Will she follow traditional values or break the mold and cause royal controversy on top of trying to keep a very hot and heavy relation with her Prince who seems to only egg her on to shake up the Kingdom. ** Light BDSM, Power play, and Teasing**  M looking for F.

Johanna

In the 1930s, mobs ran the streets of NYC. Gunfights, sex, and booze flowed heavily under the belly of the City.  A young promising mobster finds comfort in a Burlesque house one evening after scratching out his first hit. There he meets a sweet entertainer. Soon he finds himself to be a regular. Unknown to the mobster, but this Burlesque house is own by a rival gang. The owner knows the young man is in the rival mob but if he wants to pay him for services he saw nothing wrong until the little lady started to look forward to seeing her regular. Wanting to get to know him better, she suggests that perhaps they meet across town. That meeting was where all the trouble begins, soon they become lovers. The big boss at the Burlesque house isn't earning as much money as he used to from his little entertainer. She refuses to do certain things for her gentlemen now. Claiming she had better morals. The Boss figures out those better morals was the young mobster that stole her heart. The next time he shows his ugly mug, he'd find himself with an offer he couldn't refuse.    M looking for F.   

TheLionKing

Adding another idea.

My Husband, the Vampire M looking for F

She met her future husband in college. But not in the stereotypical way. She met him through her dorm window, trying to sneak in for a feeding. He did not account for her to be such a light sleeper. She figured out he was a student there and though he tried to keep away, they always would bump into each other or be pared for a project. After the first couple of months rumors began to fly that she was dating Mr. No one is good enough for me. Angry he told them they weren't dating and he saw the hurt in her eyes. It bothered him more than he realized. So despite her knowing he was dangerous, she accepted his weird round about question to start dating.  They had been together ever since. He married her after college and stayed in their little condo while she worked on her career. Their relationship however, was coming to a strain as her friends started having children. He refused countless of times. Telling her it would be too dangerous.  Then she asked to be changed into a vampire. Again he refused.   Their relationship once happy now was strained. He gave in to marry her. Little does she know that even by marrying her he committed a vampire crime and the coven that laid below their city were already at work to expose his love for humans. This all could be avoided if he changed her, going against every moral he held. He wanted to give her the opportunity to grow old. She didn't want to leave him behind as she would mortally die. 

TheLionKing

I am back and currently in the process of gathering ideas for some roleplays.

TheLionKing

Adding to my list of roleplay ideas:

Aboard the Titanic
M looking for F
Probably over done, highly cliched, and yet.. Lets try it anyways! Sure there will be love, sex, and passion! But let's make it interesting. What if mister romance was not who he said he was? He claimed to be a nobody on a lower deck of the titanic. However, when items go missing and are astonishingly found upon a lifeboat and he is framed, who is to save whom?

In love with a Marine

M looking for F
I have been playing with a few ideas in which involve a female impersonating a soldier to sneak into marines to be with a man she just met. They met with him defending her from a group of thugs, after a few short dates and nights of passion, he had to leave for an ongoing war.

Master Thief

M looking for F

What is the point of petty thefts? Nothing! Stealing from a master criminal? Now that was master thievery. Too bad the eyes of the law blend the two professions into the same color. However, it makes it pretty hard when you fall in love with the officer that has been on your trail for years.

Of course, these are only some ideas I've been playing with. Hit me up if any are of interest!

TheLionKing

So I have been drawn into the world of the Owl House. What Disney is doing to completely unfair. I either would like to explore what happens to Luz and Amity after arriving in the human realm. I am also open to other ideas as well. This would be my first time doing FxF but I am willing to learn. PM me if interested or have any ideas to share!

TheLionKing

Pirate sapphic romance.
I have been inspired by some historical readings about Mary Read and Anne Bonny. Plus Mary Read is one of my favorite characters in the Assassins creed series. I won't lie, some tears were shed.  I have been playing with an idea about a pregnant woman escaping from a forced marriage who takes advantage of a cross-dressing pirate who happens to be in port. She is attracted to what she assumes to be a pretty man but quickly is revealed otherwise when they become intimate. The woman pleads with the pirate to take her with her and the pirate is not persuaded that easily given her condition. The sea is no place for birthing children and who had a midwife lying about? The woman wasn't going to give up on the pirate. On one particular night of intimacy, they are caught in bed together and the pirate is thrown into prison and it is revealed the woman had a disguise of her very own. She is the daughter of the governor. She steals the keys from her father to get the pirate out of prison before the morning of her execution. There are strict anti-piracy laws and her gender and identity had been revealed when they had been caught in the bed. The pirate has no choice at this point but to take the woman with her because now, she has not only freed a pirate but knows her disguise. It leaves a bunch of crap she doesn't want to deal with and a child she's not even related to. What was supposed to be just a night of simple pleasures ended up loading her down which is not what pirate life is supposed to be about.

- Doesn't have to follow this narrative strictly just ideas that have been rattling around. Would love to collaborate!-

TheLionKing

Adding an Idea- can be FxF, MxM, or FxM.

A enemy turn romance between the American president's child and England's prince or princess ( roles can change). How would it work? They keep bumping into each other at events and charities, one thinks they're stuck up the other finds them a brute. Yet opposite worlds find the other enticing.

TheLionKing

Adding another idea:

A Troubled Kingdom:
M looking for F 

In a land not unlike England or France, a rebellion took place amount it's people. They beheaded the King and Queen. The beloved princess was rescued and taken away by the King's most loyal and trusted knight. He was known to do a lot of the King's dirty work and earned him a nasty reputation. But that is the funny thing about reputation, it's not always true. The Kingdom was dismantled, a democracy was put in place but it failed quickly. The people began to miss their princess and needed her. A constitutional monarchy was established. During the years she had been gone, romance flourish between the knight and her. However, the kingdom started to become uneasy upon her return with her knight for her coronation... Their relationship and love undeniable but his past unforgettable....