OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Cellar Door - After Death

Started by AutumnFury, October 15, 2005, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idachan

O.o oh dear, and I was planning on being hard to keep in line, at least when it came to territory.

Hunter

Quote from: Valkos on October 15, 2005, 05:34:07 PM
well, I probably shouldn't, but since most games are moving pretty slow anyways, what the hey...

I can relate to that.... (and really shouldn't get into another game but SO wants to play with both idachan and Autumn).

AutumnFury

Hehe, which sect would you like to be in Hunter?
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

Hunter

Quote from: AutumnFury on October 17, 2005, 12:36:16 AM
Hehe, which sect would you like to be in Hunter?

How about the accidental sect?  Maybe being killed in an airliner crash?

AutumnFury

Eheh, I'm gathering followers!

Alright, time to gather people for the natural/murder/suicide sects. >:)

Open to:

ZK

Well, since I missed the chance to be a Mistress since I was away baby-sitting. I guess I'll give it as a whirl as a player, lackey or whatever.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

AutumnFury

You didn't miss your chance darlin', you could still be mistress of the natural or murder sect.

Open to:

ZK

Murder Sect! Muahahaha. I'll house all the psychos and those wronged.

Like a double sided coin. ^-^

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

AutumnFury

>:) Yay! And I would think the leaders of the murder sect would have to be the craziest of all!

I'll put a claim on it for you. >:3

Open to:

ZK

AutumnFury

Open to:

ZK

ZK

You know how -I- can be. Of course I'd be perfect for the Mistress of the Murder Sect. ^-^

Not to sound stuck on myself. ^-^

But I can do crazy like second nature. :)

AutumnFury

>:3 Do I ever. Speaking of knowing how you can be, big bad mistress, you need to scare our poor little tequila. xD

Open to:

ZK

The Mistress will specialize in those who were of course executed for their heinous crimes... ^-^

*cultivates her more attractive form of cenobites, then whistles innocently* >.>

AutumnFury

Open to:

ZK

Idachan

Well, I could be in Murder or Natural too if I tweak the story I´m considering but I´m going with accidental for now, let me know if any other choice would be more prefferable.

Lirliel

Hmmm.. insane.. suicide.. sounds about right.. now just to think of the perfect character for that.. oh.. *Smiles devilishly..* that one will do just fine ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

AutumnFury

-Hides from Lirliel.- Dun dun dunnnn!

-giggle.-

-Steals whip from kitty.- Ooh, pretty! -Hugs it.-

>:3 No problem idachan. After all, we need followers for the sects. :) We just need to get more people!

Open to:

Lirliel

Just a question, this Mistress doesn't have to look really beautiful does she?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

AutumnFury

Open to:

Lirliel

Good... .. very good.. >:|

AutumnFury

Muaha.

._. I sent you a PM. Dunno if it worked, my page shut down in the middle of loading.

Open to:

Muse

Okay, some questions. 

A.  Is it up to us to drive the plot?  If so, should I be--or rather, do I have the pleasure of--making a someone desinged specificly to create conflict and molest female superheroines? 

B.  If its not up to us to drive the plot, who creates the conflict? 

C.  Are the four sectors set in stone, or are they trying to conquer each other? 

D.  Is everyone from all of history here, or only a few people, and only from the last few generations?  Are there other citties of the dead out there, acessible by traveling milliosn of miles across baren waistlands? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)