Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

Guilty, before I was with my SO :P

Have you ever had sex just because you were so damned cold?

lollipop

Kinda? By that I mean, I've snuggled because I was cold and ended up having sex because of snuggling. So Guilty?

Have you not given head because of circumcision or lack of?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty, but I've only ever been with circumcised guys ... can't imagine it would make a difference to me though.

Have you ever gagged while giving head/oral?

lollipop

Guilty, often. Though ... not badly. lol

Have you ever gagged anyone during oral?

Drusilla

Not Guilty, for obvious reasons...(I is a Gurl)

Have you ever left nail marks on someones back?
"It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again, to retrace one's steps to open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task." - Virgil: The Aeneid

lollipop

Guilty ...

You've smelled your own feet.

Drusilla

Guilty

You have bitten your own toenails.
"It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again, to retrace one's steps to open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task." - Virgil: The Aeneid

lollipop

Not guilty. Eew.

You've worn mismatching socks to an important event.

TheLegionary

Guilty.... I am recidivist...

What about shoes? Have you worn mismatching shoes to an important event? Well, I have...recidivist too!

Cassiopeia

Not guilty!

Have you ever gotten dressed and then realized, while you're out, that some article of clothing is inside out?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever dressed so scanty that you felt embarassed while being out?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cassiopeia

Lol, yeah but it was in a bikini at the pool/beach.

Have you ever felt so blah that you didn't even look in the mirror before you left the house?

adroitgrayman

Guilty. It happens sometimes when I am getting late for somewhere.

Ever walked nude over a beach and felt embarrassed while someone stared at you hungrily ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cassiopeia

Not guilty <.<  I'd probably kick their ass if they did that.

Have you ever obviously leered at someone?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever got tired of making out with your partner ?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty.

Ever have a partner not want to kiss you because every time you do it leads to sex?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever got so involved in the game the whole night that missed out the office/college next morning ?

Avis habilis

Guilty.

Ever broken up a gaming session because you insisted on going home in time to get up for work/class the next morning?

lollipop

Not guilty, as I don't game.

You've broken up with a boyfriend/girlfriend during a holiday.

Cassiopeia

Not guilty.

The next person doesn't like conflict.

lollipop

Guilty.

You have caused your fair share of conflict/drama.

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever got so heated up in an argument that you just wanted the breakup at that moment ?

Cassiopeia

Guilty, but never with my current SO.

Have you ever thrown anything during a fight because the other person wasn't listening?

lollipop

Guilty. I've been known to throw things.

Ever had an argument with an SO so bad it made you sick to your stomach?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever wanted to make love under the stars on a dark night?