High Adventure on the High Seas!

Started by Dragoondawg25, September 12, 2006, 02:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoondawg25

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot, Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho. We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot, Drink up me 'earties, yo ho. Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack, Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho. Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack, Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. We kindle and char, inflame and ignite, Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho. We burn up the city, we're really a fright, Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho. We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves, Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho. We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs, Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

Adventure awaits ye thrill seekers and bagabonds!  Climb aboard the decks of the most imfamous Pirate ship to sail the seven seas.  The Crimson Scourge,  the fastest and finest vessel a scoundrel like ye could ever hope for.  Your life as a pirate can be one of fortune and fame building a reputation making fun of the french fleet, stealing from merchants, and searching the world for hidden treasures.  Or make your claim with the local women from town, kidnap maidens and bar wenches for your own pleasure but be warned.  Any whom take aboard another must make their way with their part of the booty.  No freebaggage here me earties, either they put to use with swabbing the deck or they learn ta fight and help support their new family! Yo ho Yo Ho a Pirates life for me!

So yea am making a pirate game for which ill be the moderator and storyteller for the most part and the npc.  I welcome ideas for those seeking to play a game in which a player can either be a pirate for the Crimson Scourge or a officer of the naval French Fleet.  Women are also welcomes to participate if you prefer a maiden or bar wench as well as part of the pirate family your welcome the more the merrier any questions or suggestions just hit them up my way please and ill be more then happy to answer them :)
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Elven Sex Goddess

Will this be freeform or system and if system which one?

Dragoondawg25

i am prefering this game to be a Freeform one with alot of versatility in how it is played out and such if there is any question as to how the game is going my door is always open.
Ons & Offs

Elven Sex Goddess

Dragoondawg25

also their isnt a limit to like what the characters could be as you could be a pirate or piratess, captain, first mate, slave, muscian or poet looking for adventure that sneaks aboard either side, an officer of royalty, a crewman, a maid, a barwench, a prostitute turned pirate, or kept as booty, alot of versatility is what i look for in this kind of game i dont want to limit peoples creativity and imagination but also to keep things in perspective of the game.
Ons & Offs

Elven Sex Goddess

Dragoondawg25

thanks, if people would prefer a list of what common roles they could fill i could provide that to help sort of show what im looking for to play in the game as well but like i said i am always open to suggestions for a character so long as it fits the theme and story.
Ons & Offs

Elven Sex Goddess

Dragoondawg25

Pirates Crew:
Captain
First Mate
Crewmen
Skervies
Female Pirates
Stow aways
Slaves
Cookie

French Fleet
Admiral
Captain
First Leutinent
Crewman
Gunner
Cook

Inbetweens:
Prostitutes
Musicians
Cooks
Poets
Thrillseekers
Maidens
Bartenders
Barwenches

like i said am open to suggestions if you have ideas for a role i havent already mentioned that could be suitable for this kind of rp :P
Ons & Offs

Mindhazingsquid

I love pirates.

By the way, it's one more week to International Talk like a Pirate day!!  Yar!

Dragoondawg25

ya learn something everyday it seems hmmm good to know there.  hopefully can get a rowdy bunch together and play this game lol
Ons & Offs

NikitaFirestar

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

PhoenixBlaze

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Lorelei

Love to play, either as a maiden or a prostitute.

Seereous

Count me in.

I wish to petition myself to be in the role that is missing from your list, the Navigator. During the Golden Age of Piracy, the Navigator was worth his weight in gold. The reason why was simple. He could do something that many of the common men couldn't. He could read and write.

Dragoondawg25

well there were two important people on the pirate ship aside from the captain himself and the navigator also was the Lookout in the eagles nest.  Granted he couldnt read nor write but as long as he had eyes that could see past the horizon he didnt have to do much else besides sit up there and the occasional fighting.
Ons & Offs

Elven Sex Goddess

Prods for you to get the boards requested   ;)   Yaw lazy cursed Lycan....  :P

smooches  :-*

Dragoondawg25

am working on it i sent a request in as we speak i cant wait to get this game up and running and see how it does.
Ons & Offs

Bishrook aka Fate sisters

, This does sound fun...I've never played a pirate game. How much action vs bedroom scenes are we going to gpo for.
(I like a mix slightly favoring action myself)
+++
So many roles I am intersted in!
+++
Count me in.
+++
Give me a glass of rum!
Steph
Weaver of threads
 Clotho who spins,Lachesis who weaves Atopos who cuts
We are the fate sisters, the Moerae, who apportion your destiny.
ons and offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7310.0

Dragoondawg25

well the game is what you make of it we are talking about pirates here mlady a rowdy raunchy bunch of pranksters and lusters as well they lust for booty of both kinds, gold and women and if your female the men be booty to them i suppose.  but alot of it will be what you want your characters to do me ill be the filler and npc and storyline im the inbetween guy that will set the setting and mood of the actions depicted by your characters.  what you do is entirely up to you*winks*
Ons & Offs

Jester

I reckon this would be better with just the one ship.

The french ship should be started later when you have enough players. The french could be npcs until that is the case.

Can i be the pirates doctor? Educated but still a bit of a pirate. :-)

Quote from: Dragoondawg25 on September 14, 2006, 03:59:05 AM
well the game is what you make of it we are talking about pirates here mlady a rowdy raunchy bunch of pranksters and lusters as well they lust for booty of both kinds, gold and women and if your female the men be booty to them i suppose.  but alot of it will be what you want your characters to do me ill be the filler and npc and storyline im the inbetween guy that will set the setting and mood of the actions depicted by your characters.  what you do is entirely up to you*winks*
"And the glass of Rum?"
Steph
Weaver of threads
ons and offs

Dragoondawg25

glass glass?! we dont use glasses except for seeing booty through! lol *hands you a barrel of rum* there and the pirate doctor hmmmm funny you should ask that hehe i suppose that could be in order
Ons & Offs

Rum she said!
+++
I like the idea and have used it of two rival set of PC's but such depends on a couple of factors in my experiance.
The number or players or the number of character per player.
One idea I used (and it had some serious problems) was to have everyone have two PC's one per side....of course for may players managing two PC's in the same  games is aking a lot
+++
Arrrr...that waa thristy work

Glug glug glug
(winks)
wipes mouth.
Good stuff Cap!
Steph
Weaver of threads
ons and offs

Dragoondawg25

nah my thought process was much of what comedy was saying i would manage the npcs which would be the french for now until more decide to join and take up the roles offered there till then ill be the royal and dutiful servents of his majesty and well you will be the thorns in my side so to speak hehehehe
Ons & Offs