4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

I like the marks....  :D

(I'm a kinky cowgirl!)  ;)

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

You are very accommodating...

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

..for "half-a-face"?  ;)

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Anesa

Bites lower lip, grinning

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Anesa

Xunzar

Happy to help, darlin'.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Anesa

I guess we'll see.... ;)

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Anesa

Wonders what he's tying....??

Xunzar

Let's start with arms.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Hands behind my back?

or....out in front?  :D

Xunzar

Behind your back, darlin'.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Grins, placing arms back

Xunzar

*smiles* Let's keep them there. *ties*
A list of kinks

Anesa

Smiles a bit nervously...

Well..umm....sure...okay.   >.>

Laz

Careful of the guards... -wonders if they bite-

Anesa

Xunzar

Not a problem, darlin'.
A list of kinks

Anesa

I wouldn't bite you  ;)