Arkham Extreme! (F/F)

Started by Transgirlenstein, April 23, 2014, 04:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transgirlenstein

I've always enjoyed comic book based erotica where the heroine loses and is broken mentally, physically and spiritually by her captors.  I came up with this story idea to scratch this itch.

Setting idea:  This is set in an alternative-world Arkham.  In this world, the super villains have won.  Society is now ruled by these villains while the heroes are dead, jailed or on the run.  Some of the more dangerous super villains are taken to a facility for rehabilitation.  This facility is Arkham Asylum run by the insane and sadistic Dr. Harley Quinn.  Heroes are imprisoned here and subjected to an extreme regiment of drugs and torture designed to break them down and drive them insane.  Some are let go as "reformed" citizens, others become super villains while others become the playthings of the more powerful villains who can afford to buy a slave.  A few are permanent residents, unable to escape.

I would Play: A female superhero.  I'll likely play Batwoman but I'm okay with playing multiple victims or choosing another superheroine.

Looking For:  A dominant female (or liege) to play either Dr. Quinn, Dr. Isley or another of the female doctors who run the Asylum.  We can decide your role in the starting process.

What Happens?:  Recently captured, my character is brought in for treatment.  She resists as much as possible but as she is being bombarded with a regiment of drugs, brainwashing and torture, eventually she will break.  I love extreme transformation as well (so think of something that can only be done through magic or super science) so her body as well as her mind can be changed.  Either way it ends with her being utterly broken and prepared for her new role in the regime.

I'm also open to adding other fetishes.  I have a pretty large and flexible list so please ask.

Contact me on here via messenger and I'll be happy to discuss details with you.

Images for Inspiration:
NSFW
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0