Rate the Avatar Above You (3.0)

Started by Deamonbane, June 12, 2019, 02:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarissa

9/10 I really like the picture it could have so many different hidden meanings to it I find it absolutely fascinating

Lovely Complex

💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

clonkertink

Lovely Complex

Quote from: clonkertink on June 30, 2019, 02:41:26 AM
8/10. I love butts!

And you cannot lie. :P

Hm, unsure what I am looking at but 6/10, unfortunately. Sorry, clonker.

Amarissa

5/10 sorry it's just not doing it for me. The underwear just needs to come off or go on

WordSmith

Lovely Complex

Spero

RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Amarissa

8/10 I love that black and white and how well that darks contrast the lights. It almost reminds me of Jack Skellington and Sally from The Night before Christmas

WordSmith

Nico

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

WordSmith

clonkertink

SMR Rein

Mr. Clonk. One of my favorite E people. For being you, a 9.5/10.
Be bold

Nico

clonkertink

9/10. So much story told in a single image.

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

WordSmith

Deamonbane

That's some chilling imagery right there...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

CassieBear

9; I absolutely love all that ink on the two of them.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

WordSmith

Phantomhive

Quote from: WordSmith on July 05, 2019, 07:58:13 PM

Awww thanks there is only one score I can give you in return.

10/10
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Deamonbane

Sassy Bunnies get a 10. Five for each finger being held up.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."