Tainted Love - Rock Band RP - M/m, M/f, Mmfmffmmfffmmm? BDSM, NC, Fetish, etc.

Started by Valkyrie1066, November 06, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinera

Hey, was it ever decided what kind of music the band plays? My choice for what Harmony wears to the show will depend on it :D
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

CurvyKitten

Something along punk rock, paramore, with temptation, Lacuna coil, I think that is what we decided on. there are a view videos up on page two, something along those lines.

Kotah

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Valkyrie1066

SOMEbody post, please!   We've all just gotten out on stage, don't stop now, the fun part hasn't even begun.

We gotta get through the gig for the party afterwards!!!  Come on, guys...the house is packed; 2-3 sets and we're golden.   We can join the owner and record agents in celebration...GO BITCHES!!! *grin*
Independently owned and operated.0

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Sasha

Well when one begs for Post ...I assumed that meant be very very naughty ....and you all are trapped being good at the moment. So might as well make the dangling carrot to come to the VIP area more appealing .

I just feeling naughty today ...what can I say.

Grins.

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Valkyrie1066

Sex...and gambling.  I would have bet on five, but not if he's taking the little blue pill. Somewhere between ten and fifteen...

Come now, Vance.  We are ALL her bitches!  She's puttin her rep on the line for us.   Bet we can make her smile all the wider AFTER the show. *evil grin*

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Rachubka

Ummmmm, just got home from a show. Heee, so I'll post in the morning! HAven't read anything yet so hope it's fun. lol

Sasha

Well ...I have admit there are quite a few sexy women in the band ...I am sure Vance will be drooling  .. trying to decide who to go after first.

Personally ... that mechanic is hot as hell to me and the attitude .. nicely done.

Looking forward to seeing the personalities play out as we go along indeed.

Sasha

CurvyKitten

I'm glad your enjoying Tempest, I do aim to please. And I promise you haven't seen anything yet. But I am looking forward to anything and everything you all come up with.

Valkyrie1066

By the way, he was going for the "biggest cock in the band" shirt, not the halter top  He swings a whole buncha ways...that ain't one of them.  He did announce it in front of everybody, though....so he deserves the inference.  Unless, of course, it was by...specific request....everything is negotiable in private. *grin* You outta see his ass in a girl's thong.

The black net is a perfect choice.

Kotah

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Valkyrie1066

I stand corrected.  Besides, he might not have the biggest one.  He'd like to think so.  She could be packin' a strapon that would scare the horses.  That wouldn't break his heart, either.

Sasha

Oh Sandra has a strap on ...just go land your ass in jail ..let me bail your sexy ass out .

Smiles.

sinera

Okies, I'm back from vacation - tired, sore... and ready to get it on with the band ;)

Will be posting Harmony in a few minutes.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Valkyrie1066

Vacation?  Thought maybe you'd abandoned us.

We just finished one set and break. Nothing has been blown, except one of the speakers....and the club manager....so we're good, and coming on for the second set.

Get Harmony's ass out there and working!  We've been covering for her late ass, and we're a drink and a toke ahead, you're gonna have to catch up next break.  *grin*

Just read what we have up to here, and post as though you'd been there.

Shadowstrike2

Is There any more room in this? If there is i'd love to get in on it.
Wanna get bit? *flashes fangs* Just Ask!
Who Doesnt Love Vampires?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51934.0 my ons and offs.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55156.0

Kotah

Hey guys!

I'm going to be away for a couple of days! We are being evicted because our car got stolen. It doesn't make any sense to me either. I guess some people just have to much ass hole.

Valkyrie1066

Yikes.  That sucks.  :-\      Did they ever find the guy with the steering wheel imprint in his face?

We can kill a few days backstage and on the bus before anything major changes.  So you got called out for a bit..we'll remain, playing, partying...but we won't leave the venue without you.  Cool?

OH!   SHADOWSTRIKE....No more room for band members; we have a manager and a techie; we can always use roadies, drivers, fans, visiting musicians from other bands who come to hear our show, etc.  Read what we have together so far to get familiar with the characters and plot.  See if you can't do a slick merge.  Whether or not it can be done well is up to you, and your attention to detail.   Have at it.

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Shadowstrike2

Are you sure? If so its gonna be Tristen Wane on Keyboard (Hes gonna look like Buck Dharma LONG LIVE THe KING!)
Wanna get bit? *flashes fangs* Just Ask!
Who Doesnt Love Vampires?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51934.0 my ons and offs.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55156.0