The Gambler [VAN?]

Started by MightyHeart, April 01, 2009, 02:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyHeart

Greetings!  This is my first topic, searching for my first game on the site, and for my very first one I was thinking of indulging a naughty little perversion of mine.  I really want to write a scene involving a woman who is a gambling addict, loses a large sum of money in a poker game to two or three men, and then has to work off her debt.  ;-)

The set up would be she is a college Junior spring break with a bunch of friends.  They are in New York, and supposed to fly to Hawaii for spring break the next day.  The problem is she is a gambling addict, though actually quite a good card player.

The night before they are supposed to leave she ends up playing cards with two or three men.  They cheat, though she doesn't know it, and she loses all the money she and her friends had for the trip.  The men offer to let her "earn" her money back by having sex with them.

The scene would involve two or three male players who take advantage of her.  They'd start by giving her small sums to strip for them, then moving on to harder stuff.  They can take turns with her a bit, but I'd like a fair bit of them being all over her at once.  They are dominating and lewd, but it's always consensual as they offer her money to go the next step and she reluctantly accepts.  I'm looking for a lot of descriptive writing, dirty talk, and humiliation.  Things can be rough but no BDSM.  I'm hoping for a longer scene with them using her, cleaning her up, and then going at it again.

Any two or three males out there that are takers?  For that matter I'd be willing to accept a girl into the group if she felt she could do the scene effectively.

Thanks!

Xillen

Sounds a lot like an idea I posted myself a while earlier :o (only it was just 1 guy and he cheated)

Anyhow, personally not into the MMF scene, but good luck with your game :)

MightyHeart

Sorry it's not your cup of tea, but thanks for the well-wishing!