High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Hina recognized Masa and Aaron's voices, and cautiously came out from behind the bush.

azzmeister89

the moment he saw Hina, Aaron rushed forwards and took her in his arm "are you ok?"

Queen Elsa

"O-One of them tried to shoot me... That boy pushed me out off the way... He... He saved me..."

Wajin

Masamune sighed and opened the bag picking out a long wooden scabbard, the blade lacked a guard, and was for intents and purposes a wooden scabbard, a blade and a hilt. He looked at the two others as he got up "Come on, we have to get out of here"
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Queen Elsa

Tears rolled down Hina's cheeks as she nodded.

azzmeister89

"you've caused enough trouble as it is Masa, i'm taking Hina to my house to get some proper protection" letting go of Hina for one moment he pulled out his phone and dialed a number, a voice spoke over the phone before he answered "witness protection I.D number RD077325669 requesting emergency assistance, Tokyo branch, postal code TK09 5BG" he snapped the phone shut after the voice spoke again "Hina, lets go"

Queen Elsa

Hina frowned. "What's wrong with you Aaron? Without Masa, I wouldn't be standing here right now."

Gavlois

(I go to bed and people get shot. Mhm)
O/O

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

(i wonder what happened to Naoko. Maybe he jumped out the window in the classroom or something...)
O/O

azzmeister89

he looked at her carefully "his advice could have gotten some of my friends killed, and he let one of his friends die because he left you alone, I'm sorry Masa but i cant trust you, not yet, good luck but i need to think about protecting Hina first" he looked back to Hina "we need to go, there's British special ops soldiers waiting at my apartment"

Queen Elsa

"No. I'm alive because of him. He had our best interests at heart. He didn't let anyone die. His friend chose to sacrifice himself for me. I'm not going anywhere with you until you apologize to him."

Wajin

Masamune looked at her "I wouldn't want an apology from a gaijin like him anyway... " He looked at Aaron "you don't belong here!"
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Gavlois

O/O

Wajin

Quote from: Gavlois on July 21, 2012, 02:05:09 PM
(yes! racism!)

(Japanese are actually quite racist <.<)

Gavlois

(havent met japs before, so I dont really know)
O/O

azzmeister89

Aaron sighed "Hina lets go, we dont want to keep the soldiers waiting, i'm sure Masa can take care of himself"

Wajin

Quote from: Gavlois on July 21, 2012, 02:06:59 PM
(havent met japs before, so I dont really know)

(*is half japanese*)

Queen Elsa

Hina glared at Aaron. "Fine. Whatever." She then followed him.

Wajin

Masamune walked out where a group of black suited men, along with some nasty looking guys standing outside "never mind guys, get me home, and call the police"

Gavlois

O/O

Wajin

Quote from: Gavlois on July 21, 2012, 02:18:10 PM
(Does that mean... you're half racist?)

(Wasn't raised in Japan :P so no, I was raised in denmark, but basically all my japanese relatives who live in japan would prefer if Japan was only for the japanese, they can't see why japan needs immigrants)

Gavlois

(I dont pay attention to Japan much, so I'm not sure if they need immigrants.)
O/O

Wajin

Quote from: Gavlois on July 21, 2012, 02:22:51 PM
(I dont pay attention to Japan much, so I'm not sure if they need immigrants.)

(Can't say either :P too busy dealing with the financial crisis here)

Gavlois

(Isn\t everybody? A little sidetracked here though.......)
O/O