News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Girl wanted for a fun playful Kidnapping (nc)

Started by zemo8801, October 08, 2009, 01:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemo8801

Hello!

I'm looking for a girl that would like to be a kidnapping victim for a guy.  At first she would of course fight him but he still forces her against her will the first time.  After that she grows on him and learns to like being his personal plaything. 

We can discuss a scene or maybe do a club or school setting.  That's up for discussion, of course.

Anyone interested? I'm not too picky on whether you pm me or post here. Thanks!
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Saerrael

I'm always up for games like this. Check out my O/Os and hook me up a PM if you like what you see.

Eva Braun

I'd love to participate!
I'm aloud to even though I'm a 'NIGN' right?
If you can't beat 'em.. let them beat you!

zemo8801

I'm sure that you can and glad to hear that you are intersted in doing this game with me and got any ideas on a setting and when would you like to start this out. and anything that you would like to add to this general idea.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Eva Braun

Ok cool :]
Glad to finally get started on what I joined to do on this site!
I actually just saw a movie that's a lot like how you explained you wanted the plot to be.
Before you mentioned a club or school setting, I think it'd be a good idea to have the girl walking to/from school.
It seems innocent and unsuspecting.

zemo8801

:-) OK then would you like to start it off as you are walking to school and my character would be like someone that you pass by and he follows her and grabs her before the school and does her like in a alley way and after wards he makes her goes to school but she enjoyed it.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Eva Braun

ok!
Well since I'm new (sorry :/) where I go to start the first post?
And how literate do you want it to?

zemo8801

it could be as literate as you would like it to be I'm trying to at least do like a 400 to 500 world count but that only because i want to get better and how about either NC free form or we could just put it in extreme either one is OK with me and you don't need to match the word count I'm only doing that to get better in my writing skills and taken at homework sort of speak.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Eva Braun

ok that's fine. I just like to be really literate, so I was just makin sure you're ok with that.
and I'll try to find the forum you're talking about, cause i'm new and I'm not exactly sure where everything is haha

zemo8801

OK that sounds like a plan to me and looking forward to starting this game with you.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Eva Braun

Ok I found the forum you were talking about.
Do you care what I title the post? Does it need a title or can I just make it say Eva Braun/Zemo8801

zemo8801

how about a walk to remember as the title i think it can fit the scene nicely
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Eva Braun

Ok! sounds good :] I'll start the post now, I'll link you to it once I'm finished

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Eva Braun