Aragem's desires

Started by Aragem, October 15, 2008, 06:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

About my writing style.  I like long descriptive and creative writing.  I'll give as much as I am given.  If you feed me a short little paragraph or some piece of crap writing, then do NOT expect me to put more effort into my posts than you do. 

If you want to see a good example of my writing than please visit here.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23562.0
It's the first post. 

Please read my ons and offs before you post a response.

I prefer to play submissive roles to dominate males, but dominate females aren't out of the question.

I am open to most exotic situations.  human/furries, alien sex or fantasy monsters or sub-humans.  I am also open to F/F or M/M.  I can play either male or female. 

I love fantasy settings and science fiction. 

I don't mind playing a strong female character, but I do prefer submissive.

If you have any games or RPs that you think I might enjoy, please, PM me.

I'll add more as they come to mind.

Aragem

Looking for a little M/M action.  Yaoi, if you will.  I'm up for any scenario or story.  Just post me with your idea and I'll look into it.

Also, I prefer playing the sub or the bottom.  Just read my ons and offs to see what my limits are.

Aragem

Another game I want to play . . . .

A young girl's parents die in a car wreck and is sent away to live with very distant relatives on her father's side of the family.  The older couple living there are kind and good to her, but rather strict on house rules.  She does wel, and begins to move past her grief, that is until the couple's handsome grown son comes by for a visit . . . .

Looking for a guy that likes being dominate and seductive.

Aragem

I am also interested in experiencing fun with a neko or catgirl or catboy. 

A few of scenarios come to mind.

1.  A girl and a young neko girl are submissive to a human mistress/master and could also be a lion/tiger neko.

2.  Girl is dominated by a neko.

3.  Or put a real spin by girl being dominated by a wolf furry/anthro.

The girl will be playd by me.  If you are interested, PM me.

Aragem

OKay, not this is going to sound a bit silly.

I am a big fan of Transformers Animated, particularly of Blitzwing.

If mecha erotica doesn't faze you, and you are a Transformers fan and don't mind playing Blitzwing *especially his sexy German accent* and is interested in playing, PM me!

I'll be playing an original character, who is a dark Femme bot, an actual Fem Fatale.

Sunny

Hey, I read your m/m thread and i would like to rp. My character, Sunny, is a young artist who graduated from college early and owns his own studio and art business. He is 22 years old, 5'11, medium length hair and slender and toned. He is a kind person, some find him to be very mature and down to earth but that doesnt mean he doesnt like to have fun. He is only interested in men, he is a dom type but doesnt really go for the helpless type. To get with this man you have to be smart and have personality. Want to play?
Come and play with me.

Aragem

I am in one of my rare moods to play dominate, but I do have some rules.

The came will be M/M with anthropedic animals or nekos.  I'll be playing a wolf man while the player will be playing a cat-boy.  Not full out furry.  Just have the ears and tails and other minute characteristics of their animals.  This also takes place in a world were everyone has characteristics of their animal, but it is mordern society.  For example, a woman leopard would have the ears and the tail, possibly slit eyes, and spots on her skin.
A bull man would have the ears and tails, and most likely the horns of a bull.

The story is that the wolfman, the CEO of a huge international corporation, meets one of his employee's son, the catboy, at the company's annual picnic.  It's instant lust at first sight.  The CEO begins giving favors to the father, like inviting his family over for dinner, taken them out to nice fun places, to be near the son.  He intigrates himself in the family as a family friend, and begins picking up the catboy from school in his limo and offers to allow the boy to spend the night at his estate for studying.

Let's just say he takes liberties with the boy, and blackmails him into silence by threatening his dad's job.

I know that since I am asking for a submissive role, this is going to be jumped on.

I ask you to read my ons and offs, because I won't play with just anybody.  You have to be descriptive and fun to play with.  I want someone that can write more than paragraph and some dialogue.  I want descriptive, character interaction, drama, and good writing.  I can't stress this enough. 

If you don't think you meet my criteria, then please, don't bother posting or PMing me about this game.