News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

bigger sized type in boxes

Started by playfullchick76, June 12, 2011, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

The reply box, that Im typing in now, doesnt seem to have a barrier on the right side. Any reason, or is it just me.

Vekseid

This was a css issue, hold down shift and press reload.

playfullchick76

Theres no button on my keyboard that says reload on it. Theres one on my top toolbar that is for reload the page, is that it?.

Vekseid

Yes : )

Hold down shift while pressing that button. Or clear your cache. Or wait a week : /

playfullchick76

wow, I didnt think think that would work, but it did. Thank you. If its everyone, should I tell everyone that I know, to save them all contacting you about it.

Vekseid

Saku

One more thing, I'm pretty sure you already know this but just in case you don't, I'll mention it. I saw that you are working on correcting any problems people might have so I thought I'd just add a few more.

1. The font color and style changed in the HOME, HELP, SEARCH, PROFILE, MY MESSAGES, MY BOOKMARKS, CALENDAR, MEMBERS, LOGOUT bar. Also the Elliquiy Role Playing Forums >> Important Stuff >> Help! (ask/report/suggest anything) bar.
2. The Show unread posts since last visit is morphing with the bar above it where it says Need web Development, Design or Hosting? PM Vekseid etc...

As I said before you probably already are aware of this but in case you weren't there are those issues to correct whenever you get a chance as well :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Vekseid

The theme's code is such a ridiculous mess, I should probably toss it an write my own : /

playfullchick76

Ive got a reply box with both right and left borders here, so shift reload seems to have done the trick. Good support system.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Vekseid on June 12, 2011, 07:33:39 PM
The theme's code is such a ridiculous mess, I should probably toss it an write my own : /

On an OCD happy side of me, the ignore boards page in the profile now stretches to encompass all the boards, rather than stopping and then having some continue over the bottom of the page. Woo hoo, great job!