Song Titles

Started by Eranil Morathim, June 02, 2011, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fieryone

Return of the Warlord

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Fieryone

Eranil Morathim

My Way
(and this is when i'm happy i listen to a little of everything)

Davina

I just wanna be mad
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Fieryone

Davina

Mnemosyne

I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Davina

River and the Highway

Eranil Morathim

Adammair

Bridge Over Troubled Waters

Davina

Adammair

Eranil Morathim

Smokin' In The Boy's Room

Davina

She's in love with the boy

Eranil Morathim

Ain't Going Down (Till The Sun Comes Up)

Adammair

Sunshine On My Shoulders

Davina

Eranil Morathim

Davina

Over and Over again.

Eranil Morathim

Roll Over Beethoven

Davina

Bullets in this gun

Eranil Morathim

Gime Back My Bullets

Davina

Should have been a cowboy.

despickable

Cowboy Song (thin lizzy)

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs