[F] Werewolves Huntress seeks [F or M] to RP with

Started by elfguy, May 11, 2010, 02:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

This is a new OC I made. Her name is Jessica and she hunts werewolves and other monsters that are loose in the city, ever since the disease started changing people. She doesn't really do it to help people, or be merciful on the creatures, she just likes the thrill. She's pretty strong, altho her main advantage is her skills with her guns and katana.

Want to RP with her? Reply or PM me! I'm willing to do action, romance, f/f, f/m f/creature, preferably by PM but can also do by posts or IM.

----

elfguy

Still looking, I'm thinking this plot could go several ways:

- Jessica hunts werewolves, and finds [partner] in trouble, rescues [him or her] and they fall in love

- Jessica and [partner] hunt werewolves, things go south, they get closer as a result

- Jessica and [partner] are competing for kills, and then one of them decides to 'weaken' the competition by forcing violating them and leaving them abused and humiliated

- Jessica hunts werewolves, and then one special werewolf, more intelligent than most, decides to turn the hunter into the prey

----

elfguy

----

Darthvegeta800

This and your tigress one have gotten my interest somewhat.
Give me a pm. If our 'desires' and 'interpretations' are alike we may be able to do something.