What happened? Why was I not Informed about changes made to this thread?

Started by MissKitty19, November 17, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissKitty19

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264440.0

Can someone let me know what happened here? While this thread aparently got abandoned by my partner it was one of my favorite for reference to my expirience writing some dark content. And the other persons posts all have been removed... So now its like there is only half the story. Why was i not informed about this?

Is there any way to restore it. Or at least give me acess to what was written so i can include/ edit it in some way so at least. Even if incomplete the evolution of the tale is still present?

Amaris

MissKitty19

To be honest I cant remember. Its been a while since they left me hanging and as Isaid ive just used it as aan example of xharacter development mostly and I went to check on it and all the posts from the other player was gone.

A bit annoying because ive tried to delete posts in the past and was told off for it but aparently this person gets to do it no problem?

Is there any way to recover it?

Amaris

I was asking so I could look and see what happened. Not that they got to do it no problem, but more so I could see who it was, how it happened, and where they went.

I am looking into the issue right now and seeing what I can do about it.

Lilias

We have managed to recover the deleted posts, and recommend you print the thread to save it for reference. :-)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

MissKitty19

Thank you. Will do. Give me a couple days to play the copy and paste game and get it tucked away.  You guys are awesome!!!