Interst Check: Post-Apocalyptic winter scenario, anyone? [Mul]

Started by Inkidu, October 23, 2008, 12:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlus

Sometimes more detail helps draw in the crowd. Try giving a few examples of PC archetypes you're still looking for. As a side note, recruitment is still open the as of yet unnamed band of conquerors. Male and female members welcomed. We have cookies for new members...
How profound such profanity can be.

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16848.0" target="_blank">Ons and Offs</a>

Inkidu

Quote from: Atlus on October 25, 2008, 06:30:19 PM
Sometimes more detail helps draw in the crowd. Try giving a few examples of PC archetypes you're still looking for. As a side note, recruitment is still open the as of yet unnamed band of conquerors. Male and female members welcomed. We have cookies for new members...
I can't add much but I'll try.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Vellencia

I wouldn't mind throwing my hat into the ring if your still after players?

mdazfrench

I'd actually love to join.  I'd probably be the 'Wanderer' archetype (close cousin to the 'Mysterious Stranger' :P ).  Do we have a character thread open yet to post bios and whatnot?

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

Inkidu

Quote from: mdazfrench on October 28, 2008, 12:51:30 AM
I'd actually love to join.  I'd probably be the 'Wanderer' archetype (close cousin to the 'Mysterious Stranger' :P ).  Do we have a character thread open yet to post bios and whatnot?
Nope. It's really free-form. So I suggest writing it on a Word document or notepad because unless I just need something it's all revealed in the narrative of your character, and of course through dialogue. :D There is the OCC thread though, so if you want to join just post there.

madpsyker

It sounds interesting, do you have room for any techies or wasteland doctor characters?

DominicaPotestas

Is this still open to new characters? It sounds very interesting. I would love to play a slaver, someone who takes advantage of the lawlessness to kidnap and enslave females and sell them on, thus earning my living.

Caehlim

Atlus, you need another soldier?

I'm thinking an opportunistic Australian soldier from Darwin, stranded up north in some peacekeeping or aid supply run gone wrong and trying to find the best situation for himself in this wasteland.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

consortium11

I see from the OOC that the game appears to be on hold/canceled.

If you do start up again feel free to put me down as a low level slaver/wasteland thug/soldier.