A new take on things...

Started by MagicalPen, February 11, 2008, 11:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but i've never been able to keep a promise to myself. I'm too eccentric and my mind is too active for me to try and keep it idle. Anyways, I am trying something new here and do not know how well it will work. I imagine if i knew HTML I could get it to work better. As it is. I'm using the basic interface to post this and these images.

Note: All Artwork by Louis Royo

The Slave

The Harem Queen

The Seductress

The Prophecy

The Forlorn King
The Image of a King, reacting to the news that his only Son has been killed in ambush. The anger and sorrow begin to build up in him, his knuckles turning white around the hilt of his swords. He is enraged. How are they take from him his only son! It will force him to remarry - his first wife having died in child birth a few years after his son was born. It will force him to also go to war - swift, vengeful, bloody war - against those who seek to usurp his throne. His will is an iron fist - none will stand against him!

Looking for some one to play a suitable female character...

Pick a picture and come up with a description for it and a plot for a game. I am interested in seeing what people can come up with. If this doesn't work out like i expected, than I will come back and add some description/plot to each picture.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Elvi

Ermmmmm Silvestine, perhaps you would like to ask a mod to move this out of Ladies Ons and offs?

(Unless of course you're not telling us you've had a sex change, in which case you'll have to post your ons and off's like all the other ladies have done....*laughs*)
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

MagicalPen

Ahh crap...I thought I clicked on One-on-Ones....argh. Its been one of those mondays (though i did manage to get free tickets to the Van Halen concert this thursday from my boss!)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elvi

Oh dear.....if it wasn't the fact that he was ill, then I would beat the crap out of him for torturing you like that!....*grins*

MagicalPen

lol - i like Van Halen. It'll also be my second concert ever (Tom Petty/Bob Dylan being the other one)...but yeah, waiting to see if a Siren comes on. Silly mistake....hmph.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elvi

Ah well....no accounting for tastes...(you obviously have none...*grins*)

Oh and talking of tastes, the name change just doesn't do it for me, you'll always be Silvestine I'm afraid...*hugs*

Rydia

Also, I'm not certain if our lovely Elvi realizes this, but the OP isn't Silvestine, but Balthasar.

Who I've just realized is now one and the same.
Check it out.

What are you doing just reading this profile?  Say hello to the friendly Rydia.

MagicalPen

*shrugs* I'm getting a little tired of Silvestine. He's been around for over 10 years now...all my messengers use his name (some with ##'s afterwards) and they will remain the same. But yeah, need a fresh name. Balthasar is more fitting with my current Av.

I love how off topic this thread has gotten  ???

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rydia

Don't worry.  I just sent you something in PMs.
Check it out.

What are you doing just reading this profile?  Say hello to the friendly Rydia.

MagicalPen

The Prophecy Idea is taken - and very well thought out! Thanks  :)

Also going to update with another picture tonight.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated the Forlorn King with an Idea.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Here was the Idea for the Prophecy Picture which is now a 1-on-1 Game between myself and Rydia:

There was once a forbidden order of monks that desired to know the mind of the gods and see the weavings of fate.  Using sorcery, rare and exotic drugs, and sacrificing more than a few innocents on bloody altars, they glimpsed a single page from the book of destiny.

Destiny, having detected the intrusion upon his realm, notified his church in the world below, who searched for the heretics high and low.  When they discovered their monastery, they laid siege to it.

Fearing that their great work would be lost, they transcribed the prophesies they had deciphered from their work and scribed it in an intricate tattoo on the back of a young girl, the daughter of one of their own.  When the sieging armies offered quarter for the women and children, the girl with the tattooed back was sent away.  Not long after, the monastery was taken, the order tortured and killed, and their libraries burned.

Later, as she has grown, the girl knows not the purpose of the tattoos she has always remembered having.  But someone does.  Ruling from a bleak and miserable kingdom, the black prince is told by a questioned enemy who had traded information from the demon realms, of a girl in whose living skin was the destiny of the world.  If he could find her, he would be able to twist destiny to his own purpose...

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rune

Are you still looking for a writing partner for any of your ideas?