Digimon: Digital Champions Group RP! Seeking 1M, 1F and several Digimon!

Started by Vergil Tanner, June 07, 2016, 03:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnie

Vergil Tanner

He is prettyawesome. XD

Anywho! I will now whip up an OOC Chatterbox and Character and Plot Discussion Thread - the former for general chitchat, the latter for game-related stuff - and once everybody is there, I'll put up a Character Thread. We won't start until we have all the slots filled, or at least all but one, but it doesn't hurt to get the Admin out of the way, right?

So, any suggestions on board? I was thinking either Exotic or Extreme. Thoughts?
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Vergil1989

Exotic sounds alright since I don't see a lot of extreme stuff happening myself.  Just sayin'.  ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Amarlo

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 08, 2016, 06:07:47 PM
Exotic sounds alright since I don't see a lot of extreme stuff happening myself.  Just sayin'.  ;D

Agreed.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Vergil Tanner

OOC Chatterbox --> For Off Topic, casual chatter.

Character and Plot Discussion --> For on-topic discussion about plots and characters. :-)

Drop into both, please!

Also, when you have your Bio finalised with all the information, please send it to me - minus the Writing Prompt - in the [ code] BBCode for me to add to the Character Thread. Please and thank you!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Vergil1989

Why you?  Why can't we do our own character sheets?  I'm just curious Tanner, but I'm just weird like that.  I prefer to be able to make edits myself if the need comes up.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Vergil Tanner

Because as a GM, I prefer having direct control over the Edits. That way, I know for certain that any edit made was done with my knowledge and my approval, and it also means that if somebody goes inactive or withdraws but doesn't take down their Character Sheet, I can just remove it rather than jumping through the hoops of aving the Mods put it in "Inactive" spoilers and thereby making the thread look cluttered and messy. It also means that I can point to any unauthorised bios for the Mods and say "See? They posted it there without permission, so can you please get rid of it?" which makes my case stronger.

I get wanting to make your own edits, but as a GM, this way is neater and tidier for me, and makes a lot of complicated stuff easier.

Vergil1989

Damn your logic!  Lol nah, it's cool Tanner, and that makes sense.  ;D  Alright, will do then.

Vergil Tanner

Vergil Tanner

Ok, so, pendarious and Kiric, I'm just waiting for your completed Bio's (including your In Training Digimon). :-)

Snorkle, if you want to join, then feel free! You're still welcome :-)

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

pendarious

as I recall you were waiting on me to talk about character growth between Tomoya and a Veemon if I could use it. well anyways Tomoya would teach Veemon how to be more restrained in it's actions instead of impulsive as well as how to be more skeptical and inquisitive while Veemon would teach Tomoya to be less suspicious and more sincere and outgoing. of course they'll also have to deal with the fact that Veemon is so energetic and Tomoya has well a lack there of in the energy department lol.

as for the in training form it's Demi-veemon
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Vergil Tanner

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Vergil Tanner

pendarious

Vergil Tanner

Okey dokey, send me your bio - complete with Digimon and minus the Writing Prompt - and then mosey on along to the OOC :-)

We'll start once Snorkle has her character all sorted :-)

Vergil Tanner

Also, attention: We ARE looking for players willing to take up the roles of the Digimon! :D

Galnius

I'm down to play a guilmon. I'm always down to play a guilmon.
If you are having a bad day, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Or just look up drunk deer.

Vergil1989

Unfortunately I don't think any of us has a Guilmon to play.  He's a cool Digimon though.  ;D

Vergil Tanner

Hmm....I don't think anybody has actually picked Guilmon yet. The Rookies we have thus far are...lessee...

Impmon,
Renamon,
Kudamon,
Salamon,
Veemon,
Kokuwamon.

Those are the Rookies currently taken by the players...do any of those strike your fancy as to a Digimon you might like to play? Alternatively, we could wait to see what Snorkle has and whether she would be willing to pair with a Guilmon?

Galnius

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on June 09, 2016, 05:29:40 PM
Hmm....I don't think anybody has actually picked Guilmon yet. The Rookies we have thus far are...lessee...

Impmon,
Renamon,
Kudamon,
Salamon,
Veemon,
Kokuwamon.

Those are the Rookies currently taken by the players...do any of those strike your fancy as to a Digimon you might like to play? Alternatively, we could wait to see what Snorkle has and whether she would be willing to pair with a Guilmon?
Renamon easily. Yes, that would interest me.

If you are having a bad day, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Or just look up drunk deer.

Vergil1989

Galnius

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 09, 2016, 05:39:13 PM
That'd be mine then.  ;D

I look forward to doing an arrogant tsundere digimon alongside you.

...because you just can't play a Renamon any other way.