A dark future: (Extreme Harry Potter what if scene)

Started by Alemak90, November 17, 2013, 02:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alemak90

Well I'm re posting this after three months, having also gotten a better plan of things to come.

What if?

What if, instead of Voldemort being defeated at the battle of Hogwarts it was Harry?

What if Hermione was the last of the good guys left, and had been captured after the battle?

And what if the Dark Lord, wanting to use her as the symbol of his victory used a ancient and very rare Dark Magic item to trap her soul making her almost immortal.

As you can probably tell this is not a story for the feint of heart: there will be heavy public humiliation, slavery, violence and even death (not permanent of  course) included with the sex. As for chars the story is made mostly for Hermione, but there should be space to squeeze in other canon chars as well: I'll be playing as Voldemort, Snape, Lucius and Draco and if your up for it Bellatrix. I have set plans and idea for each one that should make them different in how they react to and with Hermione.

I can play both here and on the IM's that are on my profile. So send me a message if your interested and/or have questions about the setting/scene.