Seeking creative and literate RP (m/f or f/f)

Started by sweettea203, December 03, 2016, 10:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweettea203

What I Am Looking For

- An active partner that will post 2-3 days a week (if unavailable or delayed, simply message me and I'll understand).
- Literate responses averaging about 500 words per post.
- A creative partner that can contribute to both plot and character development.

- Stories that are not purely smut. I prefer an equal ratio of sex to plot. Plot is necessary and interesting, smut is the added bonus.
- Stories placed in the fantasy genre. Modern fantasy, high fantasy, or supernatural-esque plots are all options, but I prefer to have a little magic in my world.
- Write in third person, past tense.

- Primarily, I want stories based around f/m or f/f pairings.
- I like added elements of domination and submission in my pairings. The intensity and relevance of that is something we can discuss and agree upon together.
- Respect limits, and discuss anything that might be potentially uncomfortable before inputing it into the RP.

Plot Concepts and Cravings

AU Fantasy 1
The ancestors of the werewolves were wolves cursed into human beings. Now, the werewolves are nomads that travel between provinces creating chaos: they steal what they need, take what they want, fighting and destroying all in their path. During one of the werewolves' raids, a werewolf kidnaps the sister of one of the most wealthy province's Prince. Though the werewolves are connected by history, they are separated into tribes that each hold an unsettling amount of animosity for each other. Kidnapped by one tribe to be held for ransom, the human woman is saved by a werewolf of a new tribe that intervenes, attacking and murdering the members of the tribe that initially stole her. Now this werewolf and his tribe must find a way to return her to the Prince without condemning their own people, but new connections between the two and conflict within the tribe cause trouble along the way.

(I imagine the woman's relationship with the werewolf to be rough, primal and dysfunctional.)

This is the world I imagine it to take place in:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
An alternate world that is heavily endowed in magic; however, very few people actually have the ability to “hold” magic. The ones who do are generally out-casted from their families if they are born with natural capabilities and sent to places called guilds. At the guilds they are raised under the guild master and trained to use their powers. Other people have to work to uncover their magic and are not born being able to use it, so might go through their entire lives never knowing they have it unless they somehow are trained to use it.

The guilds are governed by a group of the ten most power wizards/mages. These people are referred to as the “ten saints”. They are in charge of regulating the guilds and assuring that they don’t do anything to harm the human populations. They are also in charge of hiring guilds to hunt down rogue mages that wreck havoc through the world.

Instead of having kingdoms or nations the world is divided into provinces, which are ruled by princes. The way a prince is selected to rule a province is different everywhere you go; in some places the position could be inherited, in others it could be voted upon, and still in some places it could be a sort of competition. Each province has at least one guild but could have more. The provinces pay for the upkeep of the guild and in turn the guild provides them with all kinds of services. The guilds can also be hired by outsiders seeking their assistance.
Long story short, it’s a primitive world. There is no real technology and most things are powered by magic (like long-lasting lamps, etc.).

As for the magic, it can be expressed in numerous different forms depending on the person. People can control elements in different ways or they can have a power that allows them to get along well with animals or just a general power that lets them accomplish daily things like being able to write without physically lifting the pen with their hands. However, a downfall of the magic is that the more powerful your magic is, the quicker it is to drain it.

Magic is the essence of a wizard/mage. It is literally their life force. If a holder of magic uses too much of their powers at once they will literally turn to dust on the spot. Using powerful magic generally knocks people out for a while and causes them to be exhausted, but if they use a little bit at a time they can extend their stamina and last longer in a fight.

Note that wizards/mages have no special abilities that allow them to live longer or have super-human qualities other than the magic itself, which they hold inside of their bodies—thus they are called “holders” of magic.

Magical beings also inhibit this world. I want to say that dragons are extinct, but we’ll see. There are sirens, banshees, all manner of horrible things you can think of. That’s why mages/wizards are always sent to guilds when their powers are discovered. The world needs them in order to maintain a balance and protect the human race. The magic holders are the ones most able to identify with humans and therefore have a genuine passion to protect them.

Despite the fact that the world needs magic holders, they are part of the lower class of society. They are looked down upon by others who don’t hold magic and treated as inferior.

AU Fantasy 2
The daughter of a wealthy lord is sent to the royal court to kill bewitch the crown prince and assassinate the royal family, setting her family upon the throne.

Below is the starting concept I had that would need to be expanded upon:

Infiltrate the court. Gain his trust. Fall in love. Become Queen. Kill him.

Adeline’s gaze remained fixed on the movements of the crown prince, the words of her father echoing in her mind. She had one task, and she would complete it faithfully—as she always did.

Adeline, House of Rose, was beautiful. Her hair—bronze curls that ended at her hips—was pinned back from her face, letting her features—slender nose, stormy eyes, full mouth—show. Her rosy cheeks where dusted with a small amount of freckles. The dress she wore was the color of a soft pink blush, and it hugged  her curves elegantly, sweeping the floor in its length as she moved around the room.

She supposed that was father had sent her to kill the royal family. It was hard for any man to suspect such a delicate, pretty woman of cold blooded murder. But they were wrong to think her so innocent and naive. She was the daughter of Lord Aitor, after all. The cruelty that coursed through their veins was akin to the hereditary blood of royalty.

Lord Aitor’s famed ambition and close affinity to violence was mirrored perfectly in his daughter. Adeline wore a soft smile and a blush on her cheeks inside the palace, but when the mask fell it revealed a cold and unwavering reflection of her father’s bloodlust. The darkness inside of her had been nurtured, encouraged even. It was the family legacy.

As if to reassure herself of her intent, Adeline’s fingers grazed across the golden pins in her hair. The razor sharp edges were tucked into thick layers of braids, but they would be easy to pull free and send spinning into the air—or, dig into someone’s neck—should she need to.

From her place at the edge of the ballroom, Adeline could see the shadows of a familiar figure. Samuel. His presence was unexpected, but Adeline knew she should have planned on his interference. The way father spoke in low tones about what he wanted—no, demanded—she knew what she had been sent to do was important. She just didn’t know why, and she didn’t ask. It wasn’t her place.

But Samuel knew. He knew why she was there, why she had finally emerged from the prison they called home. Adeline was not introduced to the court when she came of age at the shy age of sixteen. She was a whisper on the tongues of the curious, the daughter of a whore—Aitor’s whore. She was his greatest secret, and now, at the tender age of twenty-two, she had finally been revealed. It was without fanfare, without acknowledgement. She doubted anyone realized who she was, so folded into the crowds of nobility that she was.

And of course, father would send Samuel to watch over her. He was the favorite. The best, the prodigy. She was just the daughter, reserved for the killings that would leave Samuel too vulnerable. Some things, only a woman can accomplish. The words wrapped around her, suffocating her.

So absorbed in her loathing and frustration, Adeline failed to notice the approaching girls that now surrounded her. They moved as if a pack of wolves circling prey.

“Lady Adeline, is it?” A dark-haired girl, typical for the Sargoni, smiled at Adeline with ruby red lips. The contrast was startling, between the pale skin, dark hair and rich red colors that personified the life of the other woman. Pretty, but Adeline knew more than anyone that looks were deceiving.

For all appearances Adeline was beautiful, but inside, her soul was not. It was dark, twisted, corrupted. Inside, she was ugly. A monster. A beautiful, hideous monster. The knowledge was not meant to hurt her. It was meant to empower her.

“I was right then,” voiced another of the ladies. “It is Lady Adeline of House Rose. We heard you had arrived late last evening. Most people don’t believe the whispers, they still think your existence is a grand trick on Lord Aitor’s part.”

“Forgive Lady Jane,” interrupted those ruby-red lips, “she forgets her place oftentimes. I am Lady Linnea.” The woman curtsied deeply, and Adeline dipped her head in thanks. It was the proper way to address the daughter of Lord Aitor, the king’s greatest ally and richest friend. While Adeline herself was not very powerful, her father was. “We saw you standing here so alone,” Linnea explained, “and we were quite stunned by your gown…it’s very hard to miss.”

Adeline realized Linnea was referring to the lack of fabric on her pink dress. It was flashy, a show of sensuality. Her father had insisted on such things when she was choosing what to bring with her to the court. He had ordered a whole new wardrobe to be made for her. A wardrobe fit for a queen, he had declared. She had countered his argument, snarling. A wardrobe fit for the king’s whore.

Two thin straps, hardly as wide as her pinky finger, held the entire assemble in place. The cloth of the gown was thin and silky, plunging down into the curves of her breasts and wrapping around her waist. The folds of the fabric were pinned at her left hip with a golden, diamond encrusted jewel in the shape of a single rose. A long slit separated the length of her dress, swirling between her legs as she glided, and revealing the toned muscle in her legs, hardly hiding the secrets of a woman.

Adeline  suddenly felt completely revealed to the other ladies. Then again, that was the intent. Show the men what they were missing. Garner their desires. Strike.

“It’s so beautiful,” breathed another woman, the smallest. She was thin, fragile. Cute, even. “The crown prince would love to have something so luscious on you, Linnea. Just look—all the men think it is stunning.”

Lady Linnea nodded thoughtfully as she regarded Adeline. “The dress itself is bold, Lady Adeline, but even bolder is the woman wearing it. Such a thing should be reserved for a woman…tied to a man, if I do say. Especially if that man is the crown prince” She winked slyly at the other ladies, and they erupted into giggles.

Adeline processed this new information, her pleasant smile threatening to slip into a frown. This is information her father had failed to share. The crown prince had a mistress, and her name was Lady Linnea.

But still, the women were right. Adeline could feel the eyes that lingered on her as she pretended not to notice. As she pretended naivety. She did not meet the gaze of any of the men, feigning ignorance, but she prayed that among those men was the crown prince, watching her. He was the final objective. It would make things much easier if he would mirror the attraction of the other men.

“Thank you..for such words,” Adeline replied slowly. “If you’d like, Lady Linnea, I could send my seamstress to you. She is from the east, and swears this style will be all the rage.” Friends are a necessity. Find them. Use them. Discard them.

The reverence to Linnea’s desires seemed to satisfy the other women, for the time being, and she smiled at Adeline again—this time, no threat gleaming in her eyes.

“Come, Lady Adeline, you are new to this court and you must be introduced to some of the Lords,” Adeline was pulled into the clutches of the other women. “As a special friend of the crown prince, I have quite the influence.” Adeline did not doubt it. A royal mistress always held a special place in the court. Adeline’s problem was how to destroy that privilege without inserting herself in the same role.

She dwelled on this thought as they circled the room. She curtsied, smiled, and laughed when she was meant to, but her thoughts were not on the men she was meeting. So she did not particularly mind when the other ladies drifted into a dance, leaving her on the side. She accepted a drink of bubbling champagne, bringing it to her lips as she spoke with the man before her.

It was about then that things started to go horribly wrong.

The world bursted with color, thousands of threads of energy wrapping around her. Adeline struggled to look up into the face of the man she stood with, but when she tried to focus her gaze she found it impossible. Her eyes became heavy, her tongue thick. When she turned her head to find a face she could see clearly, the only thing that stood out were those ruby red lips pressed into the arms of yet another man.

Her legs began to tremble, and Adeline slipped into someone’s arms. Unfamiliar arms.

“Samuel,” she gasped, but she could not hear her own voice.

The poison turned her vision black, and Lady Adeline of House Rose collapsed.

AU Fantasy 3
A man with unusual tattoos washes up on the shore of a kingdom with no memory of who he is, where he is, or where he came from. The only clue that he has is a bag with a strange book inside, written in a foreign language with runes and symbols scrawled on the pages--and the woman that was found with him.

Below is some more ideas I had about this world, but it is in a very inconsistent brainstorming format:

He was a soldier/assassin type person who lived on an island his entire life, trained from birth to be a warrior. He doesn't know this, but he was part of an army that was supposed to protect the book he has in his possession at all costs, but the island was attacked by unknown forces, and he barely escaped with his life.

Flash forward to the seemingly foreign land he now finds himself in, and he's been taken in and nursed back to health by a peasant farmer or fisher or something of the sort. One day while they are in the main castle/town area, a passing sorcerer/magician/firedancer/witch/etc sees the book and recognizes the rune or language, but can't place it. However, they may know someone who does.

Then sparks the journey that they will take, traveling across the kingdom to find someone to decipher the book and its contents, potentially picking up fellow questers along the way.

I haven't totally worked out what exactly the significance of the book is, but I'm imagining something to do with magic or preventing curses or holding the secret to some earth-shattering catastrophic event. Something dramatic like that.

And, to possibly make it more interesting, the warrior washed ashore with a pregnant woman whose unborn baby has something to do with a prophecy and/or the book.

The book is a key to defeating some evil magic person, or a spell or curse, or an entity or something like that.

What if magic was kind of feared? Or not much was known about it? So it's out there, and there are a select few people who can wield it, but most are wary (yet also fascinated) by it.

Maybe it has something to do with an event that happened several hundred/thousand years ago, so long ago that it has almost become myth or legend, and the island army was created in secret to protect the book and its secrets, but over time, even that purpose was forgotten. So the island-- at least to the mainland--doesn't really exist in the eyes of the commonfolk. Maybe the evil almost took over, it was banished, the book was protected, and now the prophecy is coming to pass and the evil is strengthening once again.

The island warriors were born and bred on the island, and they could come from these mistresses or concubines of some sort, essentially women that are on the island purely for breeding purposes. In my mind, I see the army as very cold and disciplined and taught to just be killing machines, so they have no emotional ties to their birth parents, and may not even know who they are. These women are purely for making babies to be raised in the army and never actually get to develop relationships with their children. The masters or commanders could be the "ideal soldiers," so they train the future warriors and also impregnate the mistresses to pass their genes on to the next generation.

The women are required to wear masks when they are intimate with the men, sort of like an anonymity/loss of identity thing not only in an attempt to keep things platonic for the men, but to serve as a reminder to the women that they are considered slaves.

So this big bad event that happened several hundred years ago, this evil sorcerer guy tried to take over the land, and for explanation's sake, this curse was one that would either open up a portal and release shadows, or just conjure up shadows, or cause a cataclysmic event to block out the sun, whatever, but either way, the event causes a phenomenon known as Neverlight (aka, there is never light, only shadows). So in the past, they are able to hold him off, and take the book and go to the island and start training an army to protect said book, calling themselves the Shadowguard, their initial purpose being to protect the world against the shadows. But, over the years, with poor records and things being lost in translation, the magicians dying out, etc, the army now believes that they ARE the shadows (metaphorically, of course, since it's not likely they would believe in the conjuring of shadows). What if the attack on the island wasn't an attack of people, but an attack of shadows that the evil dude conjured up and sent to wipe out all the people protecting the book because he is gaining strength and wants to try again.

Please PM me if you're interested in my concepts or have any other ideas, and we can talk about the kinks we'd like to include as well.