News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New and slightly disoriented

Started by sporka, August 22, 2016, 04:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sporka

Hello everyone. Im not native english but, I assume, able to express myself in an understandable decent englis. I've opened this account about one year ago but never found the time to develop. Finally Im here and willing to give space to my creativity.
I think I did whatever requested to activate my account. If some helpful kind one can help me verify how to check if I have full access to adult sections and eventually how to properly obtain it I will be extremely grateful!
Kisses.

RampantDesires

Hi there sporka, so glad that you've come back and decided to check out Elliquiy!  I see that you've already stared an Introduction thread which is great :-)  In order to get access to the 'adult sections' of the forums you'll have to complete the approval process.  I've left you a message in your other thread which details how to start doing that.

Looking forward to seeing your answers and getting to know you better!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->