MFF Scenes? Take a peek. Won't hurt, much.

Started by Darkcide, April 28, 2010, 11:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkcide

So You Want An Autograph?- The man is a highly successful musician known for his controversial music & image. That doesn't deter two female fans of his when they go to see him live. The two of them managed to get backstage passes, and after the show? He notices them quite quickly and has a conversation with the two of them. Inviting them to come and have some drinks back at his suite with him, the two have no idea what awaits them. You see the musician? He has a reputation with groupies, and always manages to pay them off and have them sign a form to keep silent about what trangresses during encounters. A few times? He has even paid for their hospital bills afterwards.

It Must Flow Like Water- The women are both two highly skilled martial artists who are given the chance of a lifetime, the chance to be trained by one of the deadliest martial artists on the planet. He routinely fights death matches, and under his watchful eye? The two could elevate their abilities to unheard levels. However this gift comes with a price. The training & style are beyond brutal, and he isn't a kind man. Also he is quite lecherous and that is part of the reason he won't accept money for his training. Having two gorgeous and eager pupils? That is a match in heaven for the master.

mysslyss

Hey Dark,

You have some great ideas. I'm definitely interested in both Passion Amongst the Gods and South of Heaven. In Passion, I'd love to play Athena and in South I'd love to play Woman B.

Darkcide

Thank you, :). I will be sure to notify you when someone else expresses interest in one of the roles.

Darkcide

Can We Keep Her, Please?- The man & woman A are in a very longterm relationship. The relationship has its ups & downs brought about by how aggressive their personalities are. They can be fighting and arguing one moment, and the next screwing each other senseless. It has always been like this with them, and it only got more intense when they moved in together. Woman A is best friends with Woman B, the two have known each other for most of their lives and Woman B has only recently come back to town after a very ugly breakup. She's looking for places to stay, and Woman A invites her to come and stay with her until she gets back on her feet. The man is somewhat reluctant regarding this idea, as there has long been tension between him and woman B. He has no choice but to relent though, although things grow complicated when Woman A & Woman B continue a very physical relationship they once shared without the Man's notice.

Darkcide

I'm Not Sure If You're Right For The Role has interest expressed in it currently. Otherwise here's a new role.

You People Are Nuts- The Man & Woman A are lovers who make their living through crime. Woman A helped to stage a darking prison escape for the man and now the two are on the run. In regards to them, the man is more business minded and easier to negotiate with. It is hardly personal with him and he's calculating. While Woman A enjoys the violence. She utterly gets off on it and lives to please in regards to the Man. The two of them take a woman hostage as they try to escape to Mexico. The woman has a past of sorts with the man, She was his psychiatrist behind bars and has demons of her own. As she spends time with the two? She starts to slowly become more like them, especially as her own demons are put forth on the table more. Woman A is initially delighted about the idea of a new playmate in the mix until she starts to realize it really means another playmate in the mix. Woman B becomes a mix of the two influencing forces to a degree.

Darkcide

An Ass Woman- Woman A and the Man are dating, it is approaching their one year and he wants to do something special for his girlfriend. Their relationship at times has elements of a sub/dom sort of relationship, but at the same time both parties are in it. She is openly bisexual, and hasn't been with a woman since being with him. He knows from conversations with her the type that she finds attractive, and knows that she's definitely an ass woman. The two of them will be going on a road trip soon, and so he plans on finding a third party to join them. It turns out that Woman A has a classmate, Woman B whom is friends of a sort with Woman A. He's aware upon paying attention that Woman B has something of a crush on Woman A and he confronts her privately about it. Woman B is bicurious and quite attracted to his girlfriend, yet single at the same time suprisingly. Going off that, he decides to invite Woman B along on their road trip.

Miyu

"Let's hope your sister learns as quickly as you do"
"How much have you had to drink"
"Lets play a game"
"This doesn't feel right"
"You people are nuts"

Those are the ones I am really interested in, hope to get others to play this :)

TooSweetForRock

Whoa, this hasn't been active for a while. Well, I wanted to add in my two cents. If any other girl is still interested to be wild, I can be sweet and submissive.

The scenes I am interested in are:
The Two Sisters
So You Want An Autograph?
But I could easily be in the mood for one of the others with the right partners. ;)
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table] “I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget.” [tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Darkcide

See That His Demands Are Met- It is Ancient Rome, and the two of you are young slaves who have had their virginity kept intact by your masters. Working exclusively in the house, the two of you are the absolute best of friends and grew up together. Both of you are exceptional beauties, and it is only through the efforts of the Master's wife that you two still have your innocence. The two of you frequently wonder and talk about your expectations regarding becoming women and being deflowered. The two of you find out that you're going to discover quite soon, as the master sees fit to reward his champion. The champion is a gladiator of some form, whom is quite exotic and somewhat easy on the eyes but also a killer like no other. He has brought about much prosperity, and seemingly accomplished a task that was believed impossible. In celebration, as the gladiator doesn't indulge in whores like his brothers do, the two of you are presented to him as gifts. You're still slaves and will do as told by your masters. However at nights, after his training would be finished and after matches? The two of you are to satisfy any and all of his demands.

Dead Campus- The three of us are students, and we go to University together. Before everything happened? The two of you? Were frenemies who were quite competitive and renowned for your beauty. Although the two of you are completely different. Both of you are in great shape, but one of you is a borderline genius and the other? Is something of a gun nut. When a zombie apocalypse hits? The two of you find yourselves working together to survive. Your skills complement each other well and you're able to make it off of campus. You both know a guy, although one knows him better than the other. So when he encounters you two in the aftermath after a routine supply run? He tells the two of you to come with him, as he has a spot. Turns out that this guy? Is ex military, got discharged and without even really preparing for an apocalypse? His place could serve as an excellent shelter as he's been working on fortifying it. This offers a welcome reprieve, although with three young people in such confines and the world possibly ending? It is understandable if emotions run high.