Gods and Goddesses (Interest Check)

Started by RainbowRian, July 08, 2013, 12:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wajin

Gotcha, will look up the,stuff i have on tsukuyomi
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

RainbowRian

So, So far who all do we have a tentative interest in?

Strifesblaze7

I am thinking for myself I will play Dionysus, Thor, and possibly Chernobog
Is there a point where nobody cares

LamentingQuill

Quote from: RainbowRian on July 24, 2013, 04:48:40 PM
So, So far who all do we have a tentative interest in?

Like what God/Goddess we want? I hands down want Artemis, Goddess of the Moon and the Hunt.

Wajin

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 26, 2013, 03:08:00 PM
Like what God/Goddess we want? I hands down want Artemis, Goddess of the Moon and the Hunt.

Then we'll have a God and a Goddess of the moon as my Tsukuyomi is the Shinto God of the Moon :D
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

LamentingQuill

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on July 26, 2013, 03:17:35 PM
Then we'll have a God and a Goddess of the moon as my Tsukuyomi is the Shinto God of the Moon :D

Cool, they'll probably be friends. Well as much as they can, with Artemis have a bit of dislike of men. She's straight though, sorry ladies. ^.^

Wajin

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 26, 2013, 03:21:56 PM
Cool, they'll probably be friends. Well as much as they can, with Artemis have a bit of dislike of men. She's straight though, sorry ladies. ^.^

Tsukuyomi tends to be a bit... murderous... depending on what sources you read either he or Susanoo kills Uke Mochi, the Goddess of Food for serving him food in a way he found disgusting. He is a very, very dignified and honourable God who eternally chases Amaterasu his older sister and the Goddess of the sun who was so angered by his act that she forever moves from him., and he forever follows her

doodasaurus

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

MadJackal

Is there still some room for someone willing to play Aphrodite ?

RainbowRian

As of this moment I am involved in too many rps and GMing too many to do so with this one... However, if any of you want to take it under your belt, then I can help out when needed, just getting things started is too much on me right now.

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

RainbowRian

Afraid so.  :(  If i drop a few I will see about reviving it.