Medieval [Fantasy?] Searching for M.

Started by Peachie, May 19, 2013, 04:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peachie

Hello there!

I'm looking for a specific role-playing partner for this idea of mine. A long-term role-play set back in medieval times. I would need a partner willing to play more than one character, and be open to a sprinkling of fantasy. I have a pretty thought out plot in mind, but I am totally open to changes and additions, and whatever more fun we could add.

Two kingdoms about a week's distance away from each other decided it best for their children to marry and combine the kingdom's wealth and power. The daughter I will play -- a feisty, your typical tom-boy daughter that her parents so desperately wish to turn into a lady but can't. Then the son from the other kingdom. Now, you can have him look however you want, but he should be a snobby, arrogant prick who's spoiled rotten. He always travel with his guard, who will be your main character. This guard has no idea that his king and queen plan on sacking the other kingdom, and once the prince and princess are married, the prince will be the new king and the queen will be kept around for appearances. What no one realizes is the fight in the princess.... The guard saves the princess from the taking of the castle and escapes with her, though her parents are murdered by her ''husband's" own hands.

That's kind-of the gist of it, but if you're interested, please PM me for more details. We can have a Non-con scene with the princess and prince, that maybe the guard walks in on to stop, then a budding romance between the guard and the princess, etc. Just ask and we will discuss!