What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

a pair of denim shorts and a tee shirt that is peach in color.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray skirt and apricot yellow short sleeved blouse, sheer beige stockings and beige high-heeled sandals.

Anesa

Barefoot and wearing a mint green/white polka-dotted jammies set (shorts and spaghetti strapped top)

Kitsunetsuki

same red summer dress from my wiki pics XD
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Got a new sundress last night.  It's a pale peach background with a leaves of grass pattern and wild flowers all around the hem so I look like I'm walking through a field.  It's paired with one of my short white jackets and a pair of dark green wedgies to match the grass.

Beguile's Mistress

It stayed cooler than predicted today but I wore a halter-top sundress in white with a matching jacket, red belt and red high-heeled sandals.

AmberStarfire

A dip (?)-dyed fitted t-shirt that's dark pink at the top and light pink at the bottom and a black and white striped skirt.

Kitsunetsuki

oversized purple tshirt...that's it
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Beguile's Mistress

Peasant blouse sleep shirt and dreams

Rhedyn

Beguile's Mistress

A soft gray over-sized silk t-shirt and white ankle socks trimmed in lace as I snuggle in my bed to do some writing. :-)

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt and pale pink long-sleeved silk blouse with a shawl collar, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.  We is having chilly weather after some wild storms yesterday.

Emma20

Bikini, and over there a black and white summerdress

Marchoisas

Black gym pants and a blue sport-top.
Danger only makes things more fun!

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue coat dress with white polka dots and white buttons down the front, sheer beige stockings and navy shoes.  Chilly cold today.  It hasn't even hit 70 yet and it's time to head home from work.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gold pencil skirt, cream silk blouse with brown and dark gold bamboo print, sheer beige stockings and brown heels.  One would think this is fall and not the end of July.

AmberStarfire

A short blue dress with chrysanthemums on it.

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray business suit with a fitted jacket and pencil skirt, white lace-trimmed camisole, smokey gray stockings and light gray heels.  Business meetings today and casual tomorrow.  Hope it will be warm enough for a sundress. :-)

Kitsunetsuki

Black sundress...teal panties...that's it ;D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

DreamSailor

Some black yoga pants and a really simple white blouse.

Rhedyn

A light red, orange and purple, leaf print maxi-dress.

Marchoisas

A black/purple bikini, I just came-back from the beach.

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

Beguile's Mistress

Fuchsia sundress with matching belt, short white jacket and flat white sandals.  This week was a killer on my legs so no heels today. ;D

Marchoisas

At the moment? Nothing.  ;)  Soon to go 2 sleep, and I alvays sleep naked.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish