Beorning's Weird Romances With Unusual Women! (M for F)

Started by Beorning, July 20, 2016, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello, Elliquiy!

Here's a second set of story ideas birthed by my desire to RP as guy for a change :) The first set was about my male characters being paired with very submissive females. Now, it's time to get another thing out of my system - with the thing being my male characters meeting, interacting with and, possibly, romancing some unusual and mysterious female characters.

Here are some brief ideas for these unusual women I'd like my male characters to meet (not in the same story, obviously):

• Female demon - this story could take place either in some sort of fantasy setting, or in the modern day. In the first variant, I would like to play a young prince who ascends to the throne and finds out that his father has a chained demoness in his dungeon. Surprised, he tries to get to know her better before deciding what to do with her. Will the demoness turn out to be friendly? Is she going to use the young king for her nefarious ends? Or will she take revenge on him for her imprisonment?
    In the modern-day variant, my character could be a young man who explores some sort of abandoned location and learns that it's being haunted by a demon. Again, being a curious kind, he would try to get to know this demon better... How is it going to end for him?
    Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
  • Female serial killer / horror-style slasher - just because I'm weird and masochistic, and because scary women fascinate me :) In this story, I could play a guy who gets kidnapped by a female killer / slasher. What are these woman's plans for him - does she have murder in mind, or something else? If she does plan on murdering my character, does he have any chance of making her change her mind..?
    Another story possibility is for me to play a reporter who investigates the murders committed by this particular killer. She might take notice of it and either take actions against it, or try to establish some sort of communication between them. That would lead to the characters meeting face to face... How would such a story end? Let's find out!
    Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
  • Weird Kubrick-esque corporate priestess - ... say what? Well, just watch this video by David Bowie :)

I've long been fascinated by these white-helmeted women in this video... Who are they? What are they doing on the screens in this corporate building? What do their strange gestures mean..? Are they some sort of corporate spokeswomen? Propagandists? Priestesses of some futuristic religion? I'd like to write a story where my guy would meet one of them and got to know some of their secrets. Would anyone be interested in writing a story about them?
  • Modern-day princess - yes, exactly that :D I'd like to try writing a romantic story about a completely normal young guy who meets a fun girl on some occassion, gets to like her... only for the girl to reveal herself as a princess. The ultimate inter-class romance ensues!  ;D
  • Female cyborg - specifically, a normal woman that has been turned into a mindless cyborg slave by a mad scientist and, then, liberated by the law enforcement. I'd love to play a doctor or a psychologist that's assigned to this case and tries to "deprogram" this woman and make her a normal person again.

Obviously, these ideas are quite short and demand a solid amount of ironing out... I'm definitely open for that! If any of them piques your interest, just PM me - and let's brainstorm the details! :)

Beorning

01/18/2017: Bump :) Also, added the Female Cyborg possibility.