An unconvential relationship (interest thread)

Started by azzmeister89, August 27, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostWind

I personally like the idea of the morning after, kinda of give us a little while to get settled into our characters before things get all hot and heavy. But that's just my opinion, what do you both think?
*Huggles!*

azzmeister89

That's what I was thinking too, Kokaine? What are your thoughts?

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

azzmeister89

Awesome, I'll get to work on the game when I get home

azzmeister89

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

LostWind

Hey, just wanted to let you 2 know that I'm gonna be busy today and tomorrow. Most likely I won't be able to post.
*Huggles!*

azzmeister89

Not a problem, by the time both myself and kokaine have posted it will probably be a few days anyway.

Kokaine

I'll be posting today. Just had a migraine that kicked my behind yesterday. Seems to be gone now though.

My O/Os

azzmeister89

Glad your feeling better then and you two don't need to feel any kind of pressure with posts. Real life happens

azzmeister89

Hey sorry I haven't posted the last few days, weekend has been a bit hectic but I will be posting tomorrow

LostWind

*Huggles!*

Kokaine

Okay so... The last post in this game went up on the 9th making it my turn. It was said before that there was no pressure to post but now I am feeling that's not the case so let's be up front, please, so no one has to be upset or dissatisfied. What post rate are you two looking for?

My O/Os

azzmeister89

My apologies, my intention wasn't to make you feel pressured. I suppose I just assumed that every few days was what everyone was comfortable with. I'll try and be more considerate from now on

LostWind

I've honestly got a couple of other stories going on so it's not too big of a concern how fast the room moves for me. Just if it's my turn by all means let me know. I've got a bad habit of sneaking on to read where things are at and forgetting that it's my turn to post.
*Huggles!*

Kokaine

I'm not upset so much as just wary, so no need to apologize. The same way I don't wanna write somewhere Im not happy, I also don't want that for my writing partners. I'd like each of us to get something enjoyable out of the experience and not have to feel like a drag.

Every few days, I'll do my best the work with that. In general I do make an honest attempt to not go past a week though this particular week was hell since I had to get things ready for the time off I took this coming week. My intent was to make tomorrow (Sunday, PDT) a writing day so you two should have a post from me.

My O/Os

azzmeister89

LostWind

No worries Kokaine, being new to here I've already put myself in a couple of positions where I felt obligated to get a post up and it just wasn't fun at that point.
*Huggles!*

Kokaine

My O/Os

LostWind

*Huggles!*

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

I'll be getting a post out some time this weekend. Hopefully tonight if the inspiration hits early

LostWind

Heya, sorry RL has been busy. Can hopefully have a post up tomorrow.
*Huggles!*

azzmeister89

No worries. Hope everything is ok. Looking forward to it

Kokaine

My O/Os