News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What's Your Kinky Turn On?

Started by Sacrah, November 24, 2008, 03:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacrah

http://quizfarm.com/run.php/QuizRunner

You Scored as Biting
When it comes to being kinky, your biggest turn on is biting. You love the ectasy of teeth sinking into your flesh, and are probably willing to return the favor. Sex just isn't sex without using your teeth.

Blind Folds 
67%
Blood 
67%
Chains/Handcuffs 
67%
Biting 
67%
Bondage 
50%
Whips 
42%

There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Sacrah

There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Kurzyk

You Scored as Whips

Your turn on is the "good ol'" whip. You either like to feel in charge during sex, or you like to feel pain. Sex isn't sex unless it's rough.

Whips 
83%
Chains/Handcuffs 
67%
Blind Folds 
58%
Biting 
58%
Bondage 
58%
Blood 
33%

Chris Brady

I needed a tie breaker between three things.

You Scored as Bondage

Your turn on is bondage... all out. You don't have a specific part of kinky sex that turns you on more than any other... everything working together turns you on. And why shouldn't it? Sex isn't sex without all the trimmings.

But, oh, so true.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Ket

Bondage  of course!  I find the result of blood interesting, then again the only questions they really asked about blood pertained to vampires, and I'm not a vamp fan. 

Your turn on is bondage... all out. You don't have a specific part of kinky sex that turns you on more than any other... everything working together turns you on. And why shouldn't it? Sex isn't sex without all the trimmings.

Bondage    
   67%
Chains/Handcuffs    
   67%
Whips    
   67%
Blind Folds    
   58%
Biting    
   42%
Blood    
   17%
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

ShrowdedPoet

Well I had a three way tie. . .

You Scored as Blood
Your turn on is blood. You adore the colour, the taste, the texture, the thickness... everything. You probably like to bite/to be bitten. Sex isn't sex without the ecstasy of blood.

Blind Folds 
67%
Blood 
67%
Chains/Handcuffs 
67%
Whips 
58%
Bondage 
50%
Biting 
50%
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Greenthorn

You Scored as Chains/Handcuffs

Your turn on is handcuffs and chains. You like being cuffed/chained to the bed, or cuffing/chaining your partner down. You love the pure ectasy of being in complete control... or letting someone else have complete control over you. Sex isn't sex without control.

Chains/Handcuffs 
75%
Whips 
50%
Biting 
50%
Bondage 
50%
Blood 
42%
Blind Folds 
33%

Mithlomwen

You Scored as Biting

When it comes to being kinky, your biggest turn on is biting. You love the ectasy of teeth sinking into your flesh, and are probably willing to return the favor. Sex just isn't sex without using your teeth.

Biting    
   67%
Bondage    
   50%
Blind Folds    
   33%
Chains/Handcuffs    
   25%
Whips    
   17%
Blood    
   17%

No big surprise there *chuckles and points to message below avatar pic*
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Silver

I needed a tie breaker.

You Scored as Biting

Bondage    50%
Blood    50%
Chains/Handcuffs  50%
Biting    50%
Whips    50%
Blind Folds    33%
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

OwenNo6

You Scored as Whips
Your turn on is the "good ol'" whip. You either like to feel in charge during sex, or you like to feel pain. Sex isn't sex unless it's rough.

Whips 
75%
Biting 
58%
Chains/Handcuffs 
50%
Bondage 
42%
Blind Folds 
42%
Blood 
33%

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

Tears in the Rain

You Scored as Whips

Whips 
75%
Biting 
67%
Blind Folds 
58%
Chains/Handcuffs 
50%
Blood 
50%
Bondage 
25%

"All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain."

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List

Avaleia

You Scored as Whips

Whips    
   75%
Blind Folds    
   67%
Chains/Handcuffs    
   67%
Biting    
   58%
Bondage    
   50%
Blood    
   25%

orangeredsun

You Scored as Biting

Biting    
   58%
Chains/Handcuffs    
   58%
Whips    
   58%
Blind Folds    
   42%
Bondage    
   33%
Blood    
   8%

It says biting but I got a three way tie. *shrugs* I guess I'll just have to carry a suitcase around.  ;D
To On and Off's by Orangeredsun

Link to Escape Without A Choice Story

Link to Tug of War Story

The only thing that the world needs more of is exaggeration. -Salvador Dali

Happy an Nice

You Scored as Chains/Handcuffs
Your turn on is handcuffs and chains. You like being cuffed/chained to the bed, or cuffing/chaining your partner down. You love the pure ectasy of being in complete control... or letting someone else have complete control over you. Sex isn't sex without control.

Blind Folds   
67%
Chains/Handcuffs   
67%
Bondage   
42%
Whips   
42%
Biting   
33%
Blood   
0%
Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

Liliana

You Scored as Whips

Whips    
   75%
Blind Folds    
   67%
Biting    
   67%
Bondage    
   58%
Chains/Handcuffs    
   58%
Blood    
   50%

Kali

You Scored as Blind Folds
Your turn on is the blindfold. When you can't see, that makes your other senses more aware... including your sense of touch. So who wouldn't enjoy being blindfolded???? Sex isn't sex without enhancing your sense of touch.

Blind Folds 
67%
Biting 
58%
Chains/Handcuffs 
58%
Blood 
33%
Bondage 
25%
Whips 
25%

Well I'm the first Blindfold i see...hmm....
Ons/Offs

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Josietta

You Scored as Biting

Blind Folds    
   42%
Biting    
   42%
Chains/Handcuffs    
   42%
Blood    
   25%
Whips    
   25%
Bondage    
   17%

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

blackstardust

You Scored as Biting

Bondage    
   67%
Blind Folds    
   67%
Chains/Handcuffs    
   67%
Whips    
   67%
Biting    
   67%
Blood    
   33%

King_Furby

Your turn on is the blindfold. When you can't see, that makes your other senses more aware... including your sense of touch. So who wouldn't enjoy being blindfolded???? Sex isn't sex without enhancing your sense of touch.

Blind Folds 
50%
Chains/Handcuffs 
42%
Whips 
42%
Bondage 
33%
Blood 
33%
Biting 
33%