Ghostly's Shortlist (M/M, M/F)

Started by Ghostly, November 30, 2009, 10:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostly

Hi guys! This is my first request post around here, and I think it'll be a small one for now. I have been craving some M/M roleplays lately, but if that's not your thing, no problem. I do not have any preference on the gender of my partner, but please be literate. Also, I will have to insist on third-person perspective.

Quick oneshots are not really my thing (though sometimes the mood will strike), so I'm looking for a more drawn-out plot. Basically that means that although I would like sex in the story eventually, it's not going to be on page one. I like both Doms and Subs pretty much equally.
Other than that, please check my O/Os. I'm still tinkering with the new system, so that one and the one in my signature are kind of split right now.

Third Son-----New! (M/M, M/F)

In a far off kingdom, the king and queen were celebrating the birth of their third son. One of these, a powerful and well-respected Sorceress, was planning on casting a spell of good luck on the prince. It was a very traditional gift, since as a third son he should have been the luckiest of the three. Unfortunately, the Sorceress had a bit of a twitch in her fingers. The rune for 'good' in the spell was unknowingly misspelled as 'strange'. The spell was cast without anyone noticing, and the poor infant prince was blessed with 'strange luck' from that point on.
Now a grown man, he has made up his mind to track down this woman and make her undo the curse. Unfortunately for him, the Sorceress had long since past away, leaving her home and spellbooks in the care of her lone grandchild. I want this to be more of a comedy, a sword and sorcery theme with a little brothers grimm thrown in. The grandchild can be male or female, just no F/F pairings for me. I would like to play the grandchild, but if you want to try and convince me otherwise, be my guest.

Pairs with an (*) are some that I may already have some vague plot or character ideas to go with. Roles I would be leaning towards are in bold, but that's not set in stone.

Knight/Prince
Witch/Human
Witch/Knight*
Magic User/Magic User
Fallen Angel/Angel
Djin/Archeologist*
Djin/Mage*
Servant/Master
Bodyguard/Client
Thief/nearly anybody else
Dragon/Knight
High-class Prostitute/Client (actually not that solid on this one, 'client' was the only paring I could think of that made sense.)

(short list is short ;D)

Ghostly

Added character types, also I figured out that I have been spelling 'djin' wrong. It only has one i, not two. Added pairing.

Ghostly

Witch/Knight- taken by Nabeshin
Djin/Mage- taken by Saku Winchester

Ghostly

Ghostly

Decrepitdan

I think we could work something out for a story, look me over and see if you agree! Shoot me a pm if so!