Infiltration of the Vampire Coven (Interest Check)

Started by LadyNitrate, October 24, 2011, 07:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigara

I love random PMs.

Rhaegar14

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on October 31, 2011, 04:09:27 PM
All done!

OOOooohhh oooohhh can it be in non con exotic?  I'd love some non cone scenes with characters and npc.. ;)  hee hee  Though, being vampires, this may fit into the extreme exotic with gore, biting and blood play etc.. ;D

Besides, if we don't allow non-con, how's Dante going to properly put not one, but two spoiled, bratty vampires in their places? XD
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

CurvyKitten

Hmm gonna have to add that one to Dominique's wardrobe along with a few others.
Along with a few others...

Is it bad I can so see her wearing this one in public? that is if Dante allows her too...hehe

granted I can so see her in something longer and more elegant as well.

Rhaegar14

Who said he allows her to wear anything at all? :-P
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

CurvyKitten

Rhaegar14

I wouldn't have it any other way. :-P

(In all seriousness, put her in whatever you like.)

CurvyKitten

Ahh but she wears what pleases him so she would to know what he likes to do so.

Rhaegar14

The black lingerie then, but with a longer, flowing skirt to it.

Rhaegar14

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Dark Deception

So in this RP vampires can have children like living beings? Because I never heard of vampires having sex. They would bite each other and share blood but I didn't think a dead dude could get it up let alone produce semen. I thought they could only sire children. Take a human in as their child and turn them into a vampire. It's kind of like if zombies could reproduce.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Dark Deception on October 31, 2011, 10:03:30 PM
So in this RP vampires can have children like living beings? Because I never heard of vampires having sex. They would bite each other and share blood but I didn't think a dead dude could get it up let alone produce semen. I thought they could only sire children. Take a human in as their child and turn them into a vampire. It's kind of like if zombies could reproduce.

Dhampirs are the offspring of vampires and humans so there's a precedent for bloodsuckers being able to pitch tents.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Rhaegar14 on October 31, 2011, 08:27:06 PM

I adore this one.

Oh I will have to keep that one in mind. Lovely and very much a Dominique type  of dress.

Dark Deception

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on October 31, 2011, 10:30:16 PM
*is laughing and not sure what Oni means by pitching tents..lmao

and Dark Deception.. There is no developmental prologue to this fantasy game... and traditionally all vampires came from the "one" supposed original, throwing out that nasty countess that would have all the virgin girls in the surrounding villages killed and bled, so she could bath in it, seeking eternal life.  So from The Count Dracule, the "original" one and "only" did spring up the legend of him being a blood thirsty demon, giving way to the "Vampire".  With that legend, written by Bram Stoker, he "reproduced" per say by biting his victims 3 times and only partially drinking from them.  Then we go on to the legend of the the vampire as we know it today, but since the game didn't start with certain qualities of definition or a prologue, per say, why not?  If you look at my req thread and my ons and offs page, you'll see where I have a game idea where I've created an entire species, cousins to the humans that are living beings... but with every quality a vampire has... ;)   It's fun... always keep the, What if?", factor in mind.  It keeps you from being stuck thinking in a box and opens up your imagination wide to worlds, possibilities and infinite creativity!  XD

You made your own race of vampire in order to ignore the idea that originally they were undead (thus a bloodsucking corpse). I've seen it done by many people. Even Twilight has done it. But if this game is going to adopt your vampire concept, then as you said, it doesn't make them vampires. I swear I saw a film that was called Skinwalkers or something. Where Skinwalkers was the name for the vampire-like people in it, but because they weren't corpses he couldn't call them vampires and so stuck with the Skinwalker idea.

You also said dhampir and this has so far been a vampire game. I don't think a dhampir is one of the options to play.

Dracula made vampires as vampires bit one person to the next. The oldest vampires and the ones who were bitten by him directly were the strongest ones. As it continued on, it just diluted.

But any who, I was just bringing this up because depending on the character, I'm normally against necrophilia. This is a human character, if I might have been on a demon or some other dark creature that I believe wouldn't care, then I also wouldn't care. But if its cold, dead, and nasty, my dude's not going to be touching the dead fish. So please, if the game requires so, just use him as a blood bank.

Dark Deception

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on November 01, 2011, 08:38:51 AM

*cough cough* uuuuuuummmmmm dark deception?.... here ya go to help you open up your mind and information center/brain:  ;)  http://dictionary.reference.com/browse

vampire
vam·pire
   [vam-pahyuhr] Show IPA
noun
a preternatural being, commonly believed to be a reanimated corpse, that is said to suck the blood of sleeping persons at night.
(in Eastern European folklore) a corpse, animated by an undeparted soul or demon, that periodically leaves the grave and disturbs the living, until it is exhumed and impaled or burned.
a person who preys ruthlessly upon others; extortionist.
a woman who unscrupulously exploits, ruins, or degrades the men she seduces.
an actress noted for her roles as an unscrupulous seductress: the vampires of the silent movies.
Origin: 1725–35; (< F) < German Vampir < Serbo-Croatian vàmpīr, alteration of earlier upir (by confusion with doublets such as vȁzdūh, ȕzdūh air (< Slavic vŭ-), and with intrusive nasal, as in dùbrava, dumbrȁva grove); akin to Czech upír, Polish upiór, Old Russian upyrĭ, upirĭ, (Russian upýrʾ) < Slavic *u-pirĭ or *ǫ-pirĭ, probably a deverbal compound with *per- fly, rush (literal meaning variously interpreted)
Related forms
vam·pir·ic  [vam-pir-ik] Show IPA, vam·pir·ish  [vam-pahyuhr-ish] Show IPA, adjective

As you can see, the term Vampire has many colloquial and cultural expressions and definitions.. and ummmmmm what do you mean ,  "But if its cold, dead, and nasty, my dude's not going to be touching the dead fish."... not sure how you meant that...

Corpse, corpse, and it still says corpse, even reanimated corpse ie. zombie. The dead fish in that metaphor would be the undead vagina. The clap would be an understatement if any intercourse was to happen with that thing.

Rhaegar14

Rhaegar14

Dark Deception

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on November 01, 2011, 08:45:21 AM

looks at link and post... hmmmmm..interesting... as 3 out of the 5 definitions, i.e. the majority doesn't say anything about a"corpse"

a person who preys ruthlessly upon others; extortionist.
a woman who unscrupulously exploits, ruins, or degrades the men she seduces.
an actress noted for her roles as an unscrupulous seductress: the vampires of the silent movies.

You are being a bit literal in a game of fantasy, don't you think? 

You're trying to dodge the fact that when she wrote this game she clearly meant vampires the folklorish monsters. The other three definitions were metaphors of their time. I'm being literal to the creatures this game is about. You're trying to RP a non-vampire. If you're RPing a devil, then RP a devil. If you're rping a vampire, then RP a vampire. If you're rping a dhampir, then RP a dhampir.

You can go ahead and live in your fantasy world. Say the sky is purple and an orange isn't an orange. I simply said my character wasn't going to be screwing, forced to screw, any vampires. He's just going to be a blood bank. Please respect my O/Os. It would be a major off.

LadyNitrate

Wow. I really should stop sleeping lol so that I can read all of this. Though I owe my thanks for WhiteTiger. All the information you've presented has been helpful I think. Also, I'll be adding you to the list shortly.

Dark Deception, don't sweat it I'm sure that they will respect your wishes. People have have different ideas of what they consider a vampire and you shouldn't down on them if you are going to ask them to respect your wishes. There are indeed humans in this game.
"If I can't annoy anyone, what point is there in writing?" Kingsley Amis

LadyN's O/O's Ideas Preferences

LadyNitrate

Haha thanks. I try t find the best solution for everyone whenever I find conflicts that arise in my roleplays.

Rhaegar14

LadyNitrate

Sure, give me a little while to write out the first post and make it as good as I can. First I've got a question to everyone,

where exactly would you like me to put this? I know where Tiger has said, but I want everyone's opinion.

Rhaegar14

Dark Deception

Quote from: LadyNitrate on November 01, 2011, 09:30:31 AM
Sure, give me a little while to write out the first post and make it as good as I can. First I've got a question to everyone,

where exactly would you like me to put this? I know where Tiger has said, but I want everyone's opinion.

I'm going to say either Bondage-Exotic or Light-Exotic. I'm leaning more towards Bondage since there are humans with Stockholm syndrome in this RP. I can't imagine non-con because you can't rape the willing and I can't imagine Extreme because Extreme to me would be for serious gore in the "nasty" since and not the pleasurable sense as well as for toilet play or play that'd make people sick. I'm not squeamish, but if there was going to be stuff happening to bother my offs I'll simply turn the other cheek.

Hey, why don't you just allow players to make their own thread when they're getting randy. That way they can put the thread in whatever category they want and those of us who don't want to see it don't have to.